Sign in to follow this  
byork

[2 June 2022] UGCX VERSION 2.6 RELEASED!!!

On 4/30/2020 at 11:53 AM, MontreuilAviation said:

The MJC Q400 doesn't work with the new update.

We pushback/tow the aircrafts in a different way/manner than GSX, this way is not supported by some popular 3rd party aircrafts: PMDG and Majestic Dash 8,but in v2.0. We had just implemented a way that will pull/push any aircraft even PMDG (in a better way) and Majestic Dash 8, and you will be able to choose which method you would like to use, so we keep supporting the previous methods and the new one that will support the Dash 8 Q400.

spacer.png

Hello everyone, I´ve just purchased the product (Ver 1.9) 2 days ago (so the installation has been "clean"), and I´ve been experiencing the same issue regarding No Info of the airport once I have landed (the Map Window is absolutely empty). In this case, it was a flight from SKBO to SKCL and, as I can see in the LOG file, UGCX has detected the SKCL airport, but not Gates or runways in the map. So, there´s no way in which one can ask to a FollowMe vehicle to lead to the Parking Gate, neither ask to a Marshall to occupy the gate.

I don´t know how to attach a file so you can check the Log file, but, at the end of "LOADING SCENERY AND GRAMMAR" there is a "Loading process has been COMPLETED!"

49 minutes ago, Jameneto said:

Hello everyone, I´ve just purchased the product (Ver 1.9) 2 days ago (so the installation has been "clean"), and I´ve been experiencing the same issue regarding No Info of the airport once I have landed (the Map Window is absolutely empty). In this case, it was a flight from SKBO to SKCL and, as I can see in the LOG file, UGCX has detected the SKCL airport, but not Gates or runways in the map. So, there´s no way in which one can ask to a FollowMe vehicle to lead to the Parking Gate, neither ask to a Marshall to occupy the gate.

I don´t know how to attach a file so you can check the Log file, but, at the end of "LOADING SCENERY AND GRAMMAR" there is a "Loading process has been COMPLETED!"

You need to stop for a second after landing so airport diagram can re-load.

So stop on the taxiway for a second after landing.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, Jameneto said:

My apologies, I see that stopping the plane after landing, just after leaving the runway, the airport map is loaded and the destination gate can be indicated to place a Marshall there.

This issue can be considered as closed. Sorry.

4 hours ago, Jameneto said:

My apologies, I see that stopping the plane after landing, just after leaving the runway, the airport map is loaded and the destination gate can be indicated to place a Marshall there.

This issue can be considered as closed. Sorry.

No worries, glad you figured it out 🙂

On 4/30/2020 at 11:53 AM, MontreuilAviation said:

The MJC Q400 doesn't work with the new update.

Since v2, is compatible now. We has been testing since Monday and it now pushback the Q400. We has been delaying a bit the release because we has been fixing some others issues reported. But the main, feature is Q400 support. and with this a new way to tow/pushback PMDGs, no more "braking" method on PMDGs.

Manuel

spacer.png

3 hours ago, MontreuilAviation said:

May I beta test this? @byork @Manuel82

I'm about to rip my hair out otherwise... this is painfull to deal with. Almost unusable with 1.9.

Yes, the Dash 8 definitely works in 2.0.  I've done it.  Send me a support ticket and we'll give you early access.

But our plan is to release 2.0 probably this week.

Best,

Edited by byork

Hello Bryan,

On 9/28/2019 at 10:28 AM, byork said:

V2.0 Change Log

Date: 30 May 2020

New Features and Changes:

• Pushback support for the Majestic Dash 8 and an additional pushback option for the PMDGs called the FREEZE METHOD.  This new option is available in “Aircraft Profile” menu.   With this method enabled, UGCX will move the aircraft by essentially slewing it, rather than physically pushing it.  Note that the wheels will not turn.  PMDG users may find their pushbacks smoother when using the FREEZE METHOD.  If using the Dash 8, you must use the FREEZE METHOD.

The note is not entierly true. if set to "tiller" in PMDG simulation menu, the nose wheel will turn:

VNxjZ.jpg

Edited by alebourg

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

This is what I mean, in Freeze method, with tiller option set, I can see the nose wheel moving ! 🙂

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

Hello! I haven't received any massages about updates in the FSX and UGCX Configuration Manager. My version is 1.9.

Edited by Endeavouring

Vladyslav Kostiukov

28 minutes ago, Endeavouring said:

Hello! I haven't received any massages about updates in the FSX and UGCX Configuration Manager. My version is 1.9.

Hey, that version goes for $200/hr 🙂

Were did you buy UGCX from?

If FS2Crew, re-download it via your FS2Crew account.

If 3rd party, Simmarket has V2.0 on the server now... the others should hopefully by now as well.

just updated and now my pmdg 777 or quality wings 787 wont load. anyone else encounter this problem?