Sign in to follow this  
byork

[2 June 2022] UGCX VERSION 2.6 RELEASED!!!

20 hours ago, ridgeskimmer said:

I use voice command directly. It responds to communication check and when i say we'll be a few minutes etc but then just doesn't do anything when i say any of the next commands such as "Push face North" etc. So then i have to use mouse to click on text command. After this mouse click it then responds to all voice commands as usual

Since version 1.7, there is a new feature that cuts off part of the pushback direction phrases on the menues. For voice control it's recommended to uncheck this option:

jDQdaL.png

When that is unchecked you will see like:

UPm1P6.png

But, when you have that option checked:

P0M1Cu.png

The result will be:

T9Chh7.png

So for voice control you still must say, for example: "We are ready for pushback and engine start facing southwest" the entire phrase, then the system will recognize it, as it always, being doing.

Cheers,

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

Good afternoon guys,

I would like to know if it's possible after the pushback with UGCX to disable the view UGCX - MAP - Mouse - Location ?

32 minutes ago, paolo1994 said:

I would like to know if it's possible after the pushback with UGCX to disable the view UGCX - MAP - Mouse - Location ?

Hey Paolo,

If you are using P3D, the view will keep in your views cycle, meaning that if you cycle between your views in P3D, you will see the UGCX map view. There is (not yet) a way to automatically remove it, but you can manually do it once, You just need to go to your P3D's "Views" menu then "Observer Management", then a window will appear, you just need to select "UGCX - Mouse Map view" from the dropdown, then hit "Delete Observer" button, that will delete it. UGCX will recreate it when you need/want to use UGCX top down simulation view.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

could you remove the agent's 'good engine start' phrase after the pushback is complete? engines are not always started up to that point.

Well we still dont have a "confirmation of good engine start" after pushback, the only phrase during pushback...However, we have is "you are clear behind and you can start your engines at your discretion"...Did you meant that phrase?

spacer.png

as I said above the phrase after the push is complete - 'ground equipment is removed, pin is out, good engine start, see you on the left hand side'

58 minutes ago, keight said:

as I said above the phrase after the push is complete - 'ground equipment is removed, pin is out, good engine start, see you on the left hand side'

Aaaah, the last phrase before the ramp agent disconnects the headset....after pushback...mmm...well at that point i think is necessary for show the pin to the crew....but it doesn't say "good engine start".......the ramp agent doesn't say anything related to engine startup at that point, but only the phrase for terminate communications with the crew, before showing the bypass pin to the crew from outside.

We could make that phrase as an option...but then un theory if no phrase is there, then ...would not be an acknowledge from the crew to the agent that the communications has ended via intercom isnt it?

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

but it doesn't say "good engine start".......the ramp agent doesn't say anything related to engine startup at that point, but only the phrase for terminate communications with the crew, before showing the bypass pin to the crew from outside.

https://youtu.be/eOrd1vnn4BA

Edited by keight

3 hours ago, keight said:

Ooooh! okay! understand now, the UK audio actor recorded the audio that way!....I think Bryan could help here, so we need to update the UK audio set for correct that.

spacer.png

Is the update fixing  the tow truck towing planes into other ai aircraft out yet ?  If not when will it be released ?

Thanks

6 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

Is the update fixing  the tow truck towing planes into other ai aircraft out yet ?

Yes it will, I'm during tests

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, byork said:

Bump.. V1.8 is out....please read the change log!

So I guess we have to wait until 1.9 for the option to disable the top down view?

5 hours ago, bantha121 said:

So I guess we have to wait until 1.9 for the option to disable the top down view?

Is this what you're looking for?