Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

FSLabs Airbus unsupported P3D version ?

Hi, after issues with FSLabs airbus X i decided to re-install P3Dv4 client , uninstall FSlabs, deleted the remains manually, virusscanner off, fresh new re-download of FSLabs 320X and now even worse, PD3Dv4 works fine, but when selecting FSLairbus: CTD and message: unsupported P3D version ?  ( also whilst installation:  missing config file name) - searched for solutions in FSL CTD FAQ, nothing helps... should i try the other version FSLabs 319 ?

Edited by Pluto7777

Please note that the latest version of P3Dv4 (V.4.5.13.32097) is not yet compatible with FSLabs Airbus.

Without knowing it might take a week or two before FSL releases a new installer that will be compatible with the latest version.

Best regards

Peter Lund

Thansk PLund, so no concerns about the other erros i got: FSXCFG error and missing config file name... all related to compatibility i guess ? so just wait upon hotfix from FSLabs then