Sign in to follow this  
FizziPop

Microsoft Flight Simulator Preview - 30th September

One of the great things about the new FS, and perhaps why a subscription would not be so terrible, is that these sort of things can be constantly upgraded as the AI gets better and more powerful; maybe the raw satellite date will also improve over time.  We won't have to even download a patch (at least with regard to this type of issue).

And not only that. With it being prealpha I'm not so worried. Its it's there in Beta? Then I'll worry

• Like 1

This is looking like a heck of an interesting sim (to put it mildly) and if performance, features and flight feel live up to promises will likely see me exit X-Plane as a primary. Interesting appeal is their prioritisation of low-and-slow VFR over heavy metal as I fly the former exclusively and in a selfish way, the absence of the airliner “scene” from X-Plane was always a plus. Now, one has to create crafty filtered searches on YouTube and the like to filter out the endless 2hr Twitch streams of “some guy in an Airbus”. I’m sure you jet stream dwellers will be served in good time but it’s good to see Microsoft returning to the spirit of their product and prioritising recreational aviation.

• Like 1

https://i.imgur.com/7dJOpRw.gifv

Car going through the trees on the middle road.

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

/s .. just waiting for the lift of the embargo and the alpha for these comments to be rampant.  And the developers wondering why they added cars in the first place.  "But how is the flying?" ... "IT'S GOOD BUT THAT TRUCK DISAPPEARED".

20 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

https://i.imgur.com/7dJOpRw.gifv

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

/s .. just waiting for the lift of the embargo and the alpha for these comments to be rampant.  And the developers wondering why they added cars in the first place.  "But how is the flying?" ... "IT'S GOOD BUT THAT TRUCK DISAPPEARED".

It's just a warp jump, nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, Gulfstream said:

Unacceptibruuuu!!! lol

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Gulfstream said:

"But how is the flying?" ... "IT'S GOOD BUT THAT TRUCK DISAPPEARED".

😂

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b5405bef18e98eea7a

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
16gb DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

21 hours ago, Gulfstream said:

Speaking of cars, in one of the Seattle clips you can see a truck reflecting sunlight off its trailer. The level of detail is remarkable.

• Like 1

Niklas Graefe
Prepar3Dv4.5 | ASUS Maximus XI Code Z390 | i9 9900K 5 GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2x 8 GB) DDR4 3600 MHz | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GDDR6 MSI Lightning Z | Windows 10 Pro 64 bit | Samsung 43'' 4K curved TV | Agronn 737 Captain's Yoke | FSC 737 Throttle Quadrant | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

5 hours ago, threegreen said:

Speaking of cars, in one of the Seattle clips you can see a truck reflecting sunlight off its trailer. The level of detail is remarkable.

I noticed that too. It reminds me of the way the metal roofs of farm buildings in the midwest catch the sun and glint through the haze from FL350 and 40 miles away. I hope to see that effect put to good use in MSFS.

• Like 2