Sign in to follow this  
nickhod

VR Inclusion in MSFS

3 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

Is is easy to see, isn’t it? VR users are as passionate about VR, as others are against VR in MS 2020.  It is almost as though they have something to prove. 

Nobody needs to prove anything to anybody buddy ( say that 3 times fast) everyone is welcome to their share an opinion and experiences . 

There will be a VR implementation.  MS is holding that card close to their chest, just like this whole project.  But they are not giving up on VR, lol.  This is part of their plan to get back in the "game".  

6 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

Nobody needs to prove anything to anybody buddy ( say that 3 times fast) everyone is welcome to their share an opinion and experiences . 

Yes

VR detractors are free to detract

Vdetractors are free to detract

Vdetractors are free to detract

I feel better now.  Thanks 🙏 

Edited by daveinca2000

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

6 minutes ago, denali said:

There will be a VR implementation.  MS is holding that card close to their chest, just like this whole project.  But they are not giving up on VR, lol.  This is part of their plan to get back in the "game".  

I do realize this, hence, here we are commenting and supporting and advocating. 

Just now, Casualcas said:

Just hope they serve good martinis on this flight

There is a rumor going around that avatars will be included. 

2 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

Sweet googly moogly, who started that one? Lmao

I hope it is true so I can toss it out of the plane to increase my range. 

I'm looking,  its in here somewhere, but it's a long video

25 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

Is is easy to see, isn’t it? VR users are as passionate about VR, as others are against VR in MS 2020.  It is almost as though the VR detractors have something to prove. 

It's too difficult looking back through this thread but did anyone actually say VR shouldn't be in the new sim? There have been discussions about why it shouldn't be a priority or why it's not essential in the initial release but I don't recall anyone objecting to it ever being incorporated. I'm not some kind of VR hater just because I can understand why it's not seen as a priority.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

13 minutes ago, vortex681 said:

It's too difficult looking back through this thread but did anyone actually say VR shouldn't be in the new sim? There have been discussions about why it shouldn't be a priority or why it's not essential in the initial release but I don't recall anyone objecting to it ever being incorporated. I'm not some kind of VR hater just because I can understand why it's not seen as a priority.

My point is, that this is almost starting to feel like a competition. I would search but this thread is so huge, I am pretty sure some have at least implied it

On the poll thread, for example, there are people expressing that the polls are polluted because someone lobbying outside of this forum.  If that is true, then they are free to go outside this website and lobby, I don’t know, maybe an ATC union, or perhaps another flightsim forum.

Edited by daveinca2000

12 hours ago, GCBraun said:

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. VR is directly relates to rule no. 1. What about ATC?

Moreover, have you ever hear of PilotEdge/Vatsim/Ivao? A native ATC system will probably not replace those.

Yes, for me VR is much, much more important than ATC.

You are assuming that the radio transmitter and radio frequencies are modeled?  If they haven't even decided how they are going to implement ATC it's also entirely possible the radio function will not be implemented prior... thus VATSIM would be equally useless... 

Unless they implement an Xbox style open mic gaming channel with only those in your vicinity being able to talk with you!

Besides....  Do you really want to VATSIM online with a bunch of pre-teen Xbox gamers making fart noises and playing smash up derby on the runways!  LOL

Chris Camp

Anyone else just can't stop looking down at the ground scenery and imagining it being a whole new huge virtual world of moods and emotions in first person VR?

microsoft-flight-simulator-3.jpg

This is just gonna be such an amazing evolution one day when we do experience in VR 

That's pretty much what I do in FSX in VR these days.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w0_iNwDB8m4a9xVLBOglxOw6_9WjXjeg/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15f7msZuII6ek9qqX2fz38_kckY7so29E/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OigGRrD-Gojzsnvzu72yL8puC8Gu82LS/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qAr460_wggAuTlml4-zA2-OQXn8iHL_a/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/198Rr5Yz1jvtZlc0Le6IkAnHxVRX_D7B3/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kLIKOL8W8BQEZZM26dFl-364EmRnwCrO

Edited by blueshark747
  • Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

2 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Sadly, non VR users won’t get it.  They will come on here and extol how wonderful Track IR and a 4K monitor is. VR (proper VR) needs to be experienced. 

• Upvote 2