Sign in to follow this  
nickhod

VR Inclusion in MSFS

1 minute ago, daveinca2000 said:

I agree, but one doesn’t need to come on this thread to specifically troll VR users.  I actually have hundreds of buttons in my cockpit. I spatial know where everything is at all times. Thank you for reason.

I was just pointing out the shortfalls of VR flying...which is navigating via instruments...which is a Huge part of simming. Will I try VR for some goofing around in VFR? Sure...already have experienced it with PS4...but it won't be replacing my cockpit.

34 minutes ago, Flybynumbers said:

Oh ya...getting really good at pushing imaginary buttons during IMC training? Lol...tell me what airline so I can avoid it.

You just showing one thing, how stupid you really are...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

59 minutes ago, Chandler said:

You just showing one thing, how stupid you really are...

You might want to put down the mirror sir, and back away.  This post is direct towards FlyByNumbers, my apologies.

Edited by daveinca2000
Opps

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

3 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

You might want to put down the mirror sir, and back away.

Because of what? When someone telling me, he will avoid an airline because pilots train with VR devices, is that a intelligent statement?

Edited by Chandler

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

Perspective. Do you seriously believe most people are interested in “IMC training”, as you call it. When was your cockpit certified by the FAA? Are are you a certified numbnut?

Edited by daveinca2000

in the same video the Devs talk about how they are VR freaks, so i have no doubt to see VR in FS2020 one day.

But dont forget its in Alpha status!

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

You are completely false here, it is very well suited... I'm a commercial pilot and use it on a regular basis, as well as other pilots like it. 

This place must be absolutely cringey to read  lately huh? The false assumptions and biased gibberish is astounding

• Upvote 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

2 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

This place must be absolutely cringey to read  lately huh? The false assumptions and biased gibberish is astounding

Bunch of wieners.

6 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

And they wonder why people avoid this forum. We need to be getting new member of all levels of flight simulation on these boards. The acolytes need to tone it done, seriously.

Sorry all, I got lost somewhere west of Bangor Maine and my GPS went out, the "plane was unflyable " lmao. Sorry, I just had to say that 

Why are you guys still arguing with this troll? 

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Just now, GCBraun said:

Which one is the bigger question?😂

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

6 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Maybe it is entertainment at this point. Lol

55 minutes ago, Chandler said:

Because of what? When someone telling me, he will avoid an airline because pilots train with VR devices, is that a intelligent statement?

Thispost is direct towards FlyByNumbers, my apologies. this was a mix up, sorry!

• Like 1

Glad to see some sanity has made it into the forum poll about features. 

VR very obviously needs to be a launch feature and something MS touts, highlights and rightly raves about. 

This new engine and these spectacular graphics deserve VR.  This title could/should be one of the best VR spectacles released to date. 

Edited by irrics
  • Upvote 1