Sign in to follow this  
ongara

Pushback problem PMDG 747-8i

I have a problem with the UGCX pushback of PMDG 747-8i. When pushback starts it will not stop. When i use the 'kill all' button the plane suddenly starts to make a little turn but still continues to move backwards. When I use the old shift-P the aircraft stops and I can start the taxi procedure but it kills the fun of pushback to complete.

Kind regards,

Sjon 

20 minutes ago, byork said:

It happens only under certain circumstances. 

have you found out under which exactly conditions it happens?

The module triggers a Shift+P behaivor only on PMDG 747/777 models, it was for replacing the "Braking" method, however, there was an issue when attempting to stop that Shift+P action, it was issuing the wrong key event to the Flight Simulator, as a result, it would continue pushing back even after Killed all UGCX ops. This has been corrected in v1.3. Also we splitted the methods for pushing back PMDG 747/777 into two methods: "Braking" (as it was from v1.0) and "Toggle Pushback" (which is the other workaround). Both are aimed for reduce the jumping and pushback issues we already know we have with PMDG 747/777. In other words, there is an option that let's you switch between them, so it lets you choose which one you would like. The "Toggle Pushback" is not polished yet, so this option will give you the ability to use the other method while we work on or polish the other one.

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png

I'm already testing v1.3, and so far, it seems to working fine, as of tonight I'll perform the last tests so I can handle it over Bryan, so he can test, and let others too.

spacer.png

Manuel, 

Can you add also an option to stop the pushback in a certain place without killing the push all together? such as GSX has?

I would love to be able to stop it pushing in a certain place if it does not stop where i want it to.

PS: I have 100% repro for pushback not stopping on PMDG 747 in 1.2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexandrunt said:

Manuel, 

Can you add also an option to stop the pushback in a certain place without killing the push all together? such as GSX has?

I would love to be able to stop it pushing in a certain place if it does not stop where i want it to.

PS: I have 100% repro for pushback not stopping on PMDG 747 in 1.2.

I think the manual stop is on the list of things to add as i asked for the same when i had issues when being pushed back into a terminal or blast fence ... hopfully when they add it you will still beable to see the ramp lads and lasses doing their thing and not just kill the push back and they dissapear lol .. would kill the effect 🙂

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

Just now, Manuel82 said:

I'll add it as a last minute for v1.3 ....hold on

wowowo thanks a lot Manuel .. top top support as always :))

ugcx_banner.png