Sign in to follow this  
LouP

Bezel on panel with xml

I searched everywhere and have yet to find an answer.  I just purchased a new taildragger 172 that has a feature to change the panel after the aircraft is loaded up.  One of the configuration options has a 430 in it so I decided to try and add the gns430 in place of the one that comes with the aircraft.  What shows up is the gns 430 with the bezel in the place where you would expect to just see the screen.  I think it would work ok if I could hide the bezel but the bigger doesn't want to hide.  I read the manual and all the posts about hiding the bezel but no go when I set it up in the .ini file.  I see the display show properly  for a second but then it switches to the gns with the bezel.  Is there any fancy coding I can put in the ini file to make the no bezel option stick.

LouP

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot? What aircraft is this? As for the option to select a GNS 430, is this an option to select their own 430 or is it pre-configured for the RXP GNS V2?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

HI Jean-Luc,

It's 172 taildragger one from  http://aeroproyecto.freetzi.com/

I'm usually pretty good ant "squeezing" in my rxp units but this aircraft is causing a lot of headaches for some reason and I finally just gave up on trying.

Thanks,

LouP

I'm sure there must be something quite 'easy' to do to make it work though.

Maybe another customer has this aircraft and you may be joining forces?

Otherwise you might want to lobby the vendor for a RXP version and we'll be pleased to assist them!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)