Sign in to follow this  
FAZZ3

Will MSFS be discussed at the RAF Cosford Flight sim event?

I mean, it is an official yearly event for Flight Sim developers to showcase their developments to an audience of Flight sim enthusiasts. Since MSFS is the next generation of Flight Sims, I’m not seeing any mention of MSFS in the arena. 

Prominent developers like Aerosoft, OrbX, Just Flight, Laminar Research (X Plane) etc. are attending. 

My guess is that since MSFS is in pre-alpha and also since these developers, if included, are working on products for MSFS, they can’t talk about because of NDA’s. Hence why Microsoft bought in personalities from all around the world for a private event of their own. 

I personally think it’s going to be hilarious seeing all these developers at RAF Cosford showcase the future of Flight simming whilst pretending they know nothing about MSFS. 

Well, we are where we are.   It's not a disaster, its the beginning of a new dawn and people have to grasp the nettle. 

Also, flightsimmers are notoriously impatient, so even though most people say they're going to hold off buying anything more for P3D, FS2020 is a whole year away.

• Like 1

I don't understand the point...

We will be there showcasing our current products, providing offers and giving you the opportunity to meet us, ask questions about us, our products, etc. Anyone coming to my booth will be received with the most warmest welcome and I hope you give me the opportunity to pass all my knowledge and flying simulation passion during the event.

In terms of your question, if anyone approach me in regards to MS2020, it would receive the most honest and sincere answer I can give.. which is "I know as much as you about this simulator", I cannot promise or deny my add-on's will make it or not to the new sim until I have the chance to have a look at the SDK and even if i had, and I was "supposedly" working on such, NDA's would prevent me from saying anything to you, so why pop the question? for what purpose?. 

So please don't waste your precious time during the event on such topic, save yourself the time and instead try enjoy what will be available during the show, it is a great opportunity to meet developers and well known people in the flying simulation community, I suggest you use this valuable time instead to get to know each of the developers that have taken the effort to be there for you..

All the best Simbol and looking forward to meet you at booth 17..