783 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What are your most desired inclusions in MSFS

• Virtual Reality
    • Seasons
    • Rotorcraft
    • ATC
    • SDK

SDK has been mentioned by the devs  will be included and they are going to connect with as many third party`s as they can, but more worrying is what is not in and at this late stage I don't see it happening as it will cause a big problem with beta testing if you then do a re-wright of some of the core features it will delay release, I don't see that happening they want this tested and out before the XBOX hits the market next summer 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

5 minutes ago, rjfry said:

but more worrying is what is not in and at this late stage

"At this late stage"?  It's a first-round tech alpha.  I doubt features are close to being locked. And they've said that this is a PC project that will be ported to XBOX later - not necessarily at XBOX release.  I suspect we won't be seeing the final version 'til the fourth quarter of 2020 - at least a year from now, maybe longer.

But they have what will not be included on release and not may be.

Raymond Fry.

Sounds like the list is pretty fluid, though... which is why they're asking for community feedback (and which is why we're providing it).

I don't think we can assume that they've made definite decisions yet about some of these features we're discussing.

1 hour ago, daveinca2000 said:

Technology marches forward...we are now at 2160X2160 per eye with HP Reverb. Thank you for correcting.

Faster every year,... by the time Microsoft flight simulator hits shelves,  people will be talking about upgrading to a RTX4080. It's insane how fast

How about taking the VR discussion to the VR topic in this forum. This is a poll to simply indicate what your most desired inclusion is from the list.

Comments are welcome up to a point. We don't need another 10 pages about VR.

• Like 3

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I just removed 3 pages of VR discussion. Please respect this thread which is about your hottest item to be included in MSFS.

Yes, the SDK has been mentioned but it was requested to be listed to gauge the general importance at release.

Please, as I asked before, lets keep this topic on track and have no lengthy discussions of any one item. There is probably a lengthy thread in the forum concerning it already.

• Like 2

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I cannot imagine MSFS without a VR support.  I will NOT purchase until there is a VR support. I'm not the only one thinks this way. There is a big community out there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's honestly an odd list of things in the poll.

I really don't think "SDK" should be in there (as others have stated).

Everyone should honestly want an SDK to be a major priority, irrespective of other desires, as an SDK will help to solve and provide for other things people want.

Edited by irrics

1 hour ago, in2tech said:

Looks like ATC is gaining ground on Seasons 🙂 Will be interesting to see the final results!

They have not said it will not be in I think it will.

Raymond Fry.

1 minute ago, rjfry said:

They have not said it will not be in I think it will.

In fact, like VR and seasons, the dev team said it's something they're "looking at" but for which they do not have a specific plan.

It's easy to miss with the amount of videos and interviews that fell from the sky all at once.

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

In fact, like VR and seasons, the dev team said it's something they're "looking at" but for which they do not have a specific plan.

It's easy to miss with the amount of videos and interviews that fell from the sky all at once.

The quotes about ATC definitely sounds like it's behind things like VR and Seasons due to the technical limitations.

Right around 20:30 in that interview from the other thread.