Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Oct. 10th : Be prepared, the world is coming to us

I would like to see and know more about the places without photogrammetry. For example, Lodon and Paris don't have photogrammetry available and they look stunning, did they used any handmade objects to fill-in the gaps or everything we saw on those 2 cities were placed by the A.I.?! If placed by the A.I., can we expect the same accuracy everywhere in the world?

That said, I like to more cities in Africa, South America and the poorest areas in Asia (India, Cambodja etc).

Preferably would like to see Hawaii have justice, each island is unique and makes good fun for inter-island hopping. Next would be the DC area/KDCA. I would love to take a 737 through the River Approach 🙂

6 minutes ago, KTFO said:

Would like to see Japan. Tokyo Haneda. 

Yes! I would like to see Narita International Airport as I have been there more than a few times.

• Like 1

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

1 hour ago, cmpbellsjc said:

+1 for Rio

I'd love to see São Paulo as well with the hundreds of high rise buildings. It’s like Manhattan times 10. 

I have seen it in Google Earth VR.  Amazing and eye-opening.

• Like 1

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

18 hours ago, ErichB said:

A Youtube street food vlogger

What a time to be alive 😄

Where's my hoverboard?

• Like 1

Croatian Adriatic coast and the ex-yu region

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Alert Canada and South Pacific Islands are quite remote.

Really this list could include every airport because default ESP compared to the add-ons of late are put to utter shame.

Will SEQM be open and SEQU be closed?

Will there be a FARO?

It was good to see KSEA with 3 runways. Will KSTL be correct?

Will the new terminal at KMSY be there?

How will The Galapagos Islands be represented? Any wildlife?

Will private farm strips have some "living world" life to them to some degree?

I guess we will find out all we want to know when we get a hold of it.

I’d really love to see Dubai and Queenstown, New Zealand. The visual approach through the mountains on a clear day into runway 05 NZQN would probably be the first route I’ll fly in the new sim. Bonus points if they show the Swiss Alps. Really want to know how well they’ve done snow. 

• Like 1

The Southern Cone: Sao Paulo, Rio, Buenos Aires and Santiago.

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

18 hours ago, rjfry said:

LOWI in winter and Alaska in winter.

agree on Lowi :).

Victor Roos

Swiss Alps and Ligurian Coast

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

North/South pole with clouds.

Any wood/forest, on ground, among the trees.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Well, since I saw the previews of MSFS2020 photogrammetry world, I remembered what my cousin told me in 1998.

Back then I just graduated from graphic design at university and my cousin was a developer studying hardware engineering...

He saw me flying one day on FS98 and he told me literally with a confident tone: Believe me, one day, you will be flying over the real world... I laughed loud, and I told him: This could happen but maybe it won`t be in my lifetime...

Well I am 45 and this happened sooner than I thought...

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998