Sign in to follow this  
Paul Deluca

Plane crash Bradley Airport Windsor Locks Connecticut

Looking like runway 06 threshold area from the live feed. Airport is closed. I'm hoping for the best for the injured, apparently 3 taken to hospital at his time.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

For sure Choc. Looks like the plane crashed into a fuel farm by what i am reading, and live feed. Let's pray for the best from all of this.

Wonder if it is Sentimental Journey. Been on her many times when she visits Greenville SC.

Vic green

A "Collings Foundation" owned aircraft, is all I can get at the moment. Now the count is 6 taken to hospital. Dam. 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Just reading in another aircraft website,and it states , the plane is the Nine O Nine .

1 hour ago, Paul Deluca said:

For sure Choc. Looks like the plane crashed into a fuel farm by what i am reading, and live feed. Let's pray for the best from all of this.

Thay doesn’t look like a fuel farm. Looks like deicing fluid storage and deicing trucks.

Horrible news and the photos don't look good.  My son just texted me that he's heard reports of 2 fatalities.

I see Nine-0-Nine almost every year as it almost always makes a tour through my part of the country.  I've been in it many times.  This is heartbreaking.

Scott

Yes, watching the press conference right now and it is indeed heartbreaking. One airport worker was a victim (not sure if injured or fatal at this time). And it was the deicing area it struck. 

Thanks for the info  Kevin, and Choc. The initial report came in that the plane hit fuel storage. Either way , today is a sad day in aviation.

I know they sell short rides on those old birds and they are quite expensive. Hope that's not the case here.

Vic green