Sign in to follow this  
Keirtt

Honeycomb Aeronautical - AWOL?

9 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

I don’t think he’s a one man show anymore. Their post on Facebook directed people to call their office for support. That would be odd for him to be at the conference, knowing no one was at the office, yet tell everyone to call. 🤷🏼‍♂️

One assistant could cover that post.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Where is the post on Facebook? I’ve looked, people reference a post that say all orders are shipped and to call a number if you haven’t received a shipping notice. I can’t seem to find it. 

Chris

38 minutes ago, snglecoil said:

Where is the post on Facebook? I’ve looked, people reference a post that say all orders are shipped and to call a number if you haven’t received a shipping notice. I can’t seem to find it. 

See pic here:https://ibb.co/4ZVPgx0

Edited by Keirtt

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

I just got an email from Honeycomb with a tracking number.  The number relates that my shipment is in transit and on location at FedEx in Bloomington, CA.  I should receive it on 10/9/2019.  Seems to be a safe bet.

Yea! Finally got a tracking number last night. Pfft...see, I told you guys to just be patient 🙃 </sarcasm>

Chris

Guys, how about letting us know when you receive your purchases, please. It would be good for the members to know Honeycomb is legitimate and is shipping.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I received a tracking number also; scheduled delivery Tuesday. Waiting for throttle to become available to order now.

52 minutes ago, ShabbyLeo said:

I received a tracking number also; scheduled delivery Tuesday. Waiting for throttle to become available to order now.

Same delivery date for me. I am sure things will sort out now. Most of the mild roar has been due to less than good communications by Honeycomb. Looking forward to trying with Vertx DA-62. 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

36 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

Same delivery date for me. I am sure things will sort out now. Most of the mild roar has been due to less than good communications by Honeycomb. Looking forward to trying with Vertx DA-62. 

I did reach out to the Honeycomb CEO, even called, but I haven't heard anything back as of yet.  But I can imagine what he's dealing with right now with Cosford starting in less the 24 hours, dealing with international shipments, travel, jet lag, etc.

I'm sure once Cosford is over he'll have the communications back on track.

For those who don't know Nicki, he's just an incredibly wonderful guy and having spent many days with him I got the impression that he cares greatly about each individual customer and purchase.  He sure impressed me, and frankly that is not only tough to do, it's getting increasingly tougher.

Best wish to you all!

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I did reach out to the Honeycomb CEO, even called, but I haven't heard anything back as of yet.  But I can imagine what he's dealing with right now with Cosford starting in less the 24 hours, dealing with international shipments, travel, jet lag, etc.

I'm sure once Cosford is over he'll have the communications back on track.

For those who don't know Nicki, he's just an incredibly wonderful guy and having spent many days with him I got the impression that he cares about each individual customer.  He sure impressed me, and frankly that is not only tough to do, it's getting increasingly tougher.

Best wish to you all!

Thanks Dave. In a past life I was in the boat business and did shows on the road. I know what a goat rope that can all be. 

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

1 minute ago, shivers9 said:

Thanks Dave. In a past life I was in the boat business and did shows on the road. I know what a goat rope that can all be. 

Yeah, being retired Navy and having flown aircraft and driven submarines all over the world, I can tell you that I don't miss it... just the amphetamines.  Goat rope is precisely right! LOL!

You know... you live less than 3 miles from me (if I remember correctly)... you should have come by or met me at Butch's shop to see the Yoke!  But you'll have yours very soon I'm sure!

Best wishes my friend.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

All right now, you guys are making me wish I had pre ordered. A day ago I was relieved I hadn't. Anxious to hear how you like her after a chance to fly you're new yoke! Hope it's great.

Vic green

I received my tracking number with delivery scheduled for Monday. Will advise when yoke is delivered.

• Like 1

System: i7-10700K, Asus Formula XII, 32GB ram, Samsung 2TB NVMe SSD, EVGA FTW 3090, HP Reverb G2 headset

Hardware: VitualFly Yoko yoke, VirtualFly TQ6 throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Simulations: MSFS 2020 (VR), P3Dv5.3 (VR), X-Plane 11.5 (VR), DCS (VR)

8 hours ago, 188AHC said:

Guys, how about letting us know when you receive your purchases, please. It would be good for the members to know Honeycomb is legitimate and is shipping.

Received ours, and communication with Ryan at Honeycomb has been nothing short of stellar. 

• Upvote 1

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com