Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

36 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Looks great. Will it work with MT6 ?

Yes it will. But you should change to AIGM-OCI better AI models than old MT6 and it is FREE..

R

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, krazyk said:

I agree. I wasn't able to tell if the features of this product allow individual AI aircraft to have unique effects.
Older aircraft used different materials in their lighting compared to newer more efficient technology. Would we be able to see these in sim?

For example, on some of the FZ 737 fleet, their exterior lights still employ the old Halogen style beam design lights while the newer ones come with high quality LED versions. Would the product allow both to be turned on and used in sim at the same time on AI or will it be a 'one effect - set for all' type of a deal?

Yes you can, using the expert interface you can set groups and set not only different textures and types of strobes (AKA Led bulbs) but also different lighting parameters. 

Full list of features is in my website, I will upload tons of picture galleries later this week, reason is I want you guys to ask the questions about it and hear the experience from different members of this community who were selected to test the product.

It is better if you hear this from others users, rather than me..😉

Regards 

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

Looks very promising indeed.... has it been tested with FLAI package ?

Cheers

Ezio 

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

These packages use all the same models, more or less. So it works also with FLAI.
Just FSPXAI can't "updated" as they don't follow the SDK for their lights. Not all, but most.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

A significant upgrade to AI.

Well done @simbol  That was alot of dedication and hard work.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi Simbol,

I just wanted to send best wishes for the success of the pro package.

Regards,

Steve

Guys. It's an expertly done package, it's non-trivial and requires the top level of understanding and coding. The beta team is also top of the class. Please show your support when it's out and just go and get it!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Simbol has given a lot to this community by way of free expert help and guidance. For that reason alone I will be purchasing this. Keep up the great work Simbol!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Murray Dreyer

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to test this marvelous package and I also want to commend @simbol for his hard work and dedication to AILRP. His knowledge and understanding of how the entire P3D package works is truly amazing. He has really tunneled deep into the depths of P3D and pulled out amazing details. He also put together a great team so I want to commend my fellow testers as well. Great job everyone!

One of the many features of AILRP, and my personal favorite (right @simbol? 😉) is the ability to create groups of aircraft, all with different light types, textures, sizes, intensities, etc. You can create many groups and the process is super easy.

In the Expert interface you will have a Default Global Fleet where, in the beginning, all AI will be. Sort them out however you like, save the group with a name, select your settings and go. With the live preview in P3D adjusting the light settings is a snap.

P3D Live Preview:

b6xITT7.png

Here's a look at how I set up my fleet (not complete yet after latest test build), this is for Boeing LED (B739's):

HTVeG4w.png

and for the Bombardiers:

STgLuMo.png

After @simbol uploads his package I have some screenshot and short video uploads as well so look for those in a couple of days.

It is truly a sim changing program. Hope this starts to open the door a bit. We're all here so any questions please let us know!

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

cant wait for this being released

anything with simbols name to it has got to be a no brainer

• Like 2

jeff storey

58 minutes ago, gsand said:

After @simbol uploads his package I have some screenshot and short video uploads as well so look for those in a couple of days.

@gsand

First, the pleasure was mine, I feel very grateful and fortunate that all of you where so kind to accept working with this project. Secondly don't wait.. upload anything you want to share with the community.

We are heading for Cosford tomorrow, so bear with me if am a bit absent during this weekend. However as usual I will keep an eye on AVSIM (my second home!!) and try to help everyone as much as I can with their simulation experience, and of course answering any questions you all might have about AILRP, but there are plenty of members on AVSIM that can answer your questions if I am not around.. just look for the signature of FSReborn Official Beta Tester and ask anything you want, NDAs about AILRP are lifted so they have freedom of speech :rolleyes:.. they are all great guys! and I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.

More over, and more importantly at FSReborn the spirit is to interact with the community and grow with them, we are here for you, we want you to enjoy your simulation experience and we will always be here to help you with anything we can, even if you are not using our products, we will always extend our help since our aim is to make everyone happy and make their simulation experience better.

All the best,

Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Simbol :

What about Traffic Global and FSPXAI aircraft ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

You can add me to the list of honored testers who are extremely grateful to have the opportunity to work with @simbol to create an excellent utility for AI traffic.

I put him through hell! 😀 Yet his support to my feedback was expeditious and friendly. AILRP (like PTA) is one of those add-ons that you don't know that you need it, until you have it. I have always been a fan of JF Traffic AI, but never thought about the aircraft lighting because it was so poorly rendered. I now actually enjoy watching airliners take off and land. This utility help me fix the missing lights in my Traffic360 AI fleet and it works great with freeware AIG models. The aircraft AI light now render beautifully from any distance.

So thanks again Raul for bringing me on board and for letting me be a part of your journey.

Edited by DJJose
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

18 minutes ago, GSalden said:

What about Traffic Global

Hi Gerad,

Yes it works with Traffic Global 360, @DJJose has this package, feel free to ask him anything.

Regarding, FSPXAI aircraft. I can only support AI Models that stick to FSX / P3D SDK guidelines in regards to AI Lightsing. Having said that it is my understanding Missi is updating all his models to follow this. Most likely thanks to the hard work I had with LM to fix lots of bugs with the effect system which are now available with P3D 4.5 HF1 and HF2.

As we speak, I am already updating "certain things" to take advantage of P3D HF2. so the Beta team can start trying these out, as a result landing lights effects will get improved and I will be able to add "other effects (secret project)" in the next couple of months and I promise you guys will see things like never before :wink:.

All these new features will be added for free to our lovely customers of course.

S.

Edited by simbol
  • Upvote 1

Just now, simbol said:

Hi Gerad,

Yes it works with Traffic Global 360, @DJJose has this package, feel free to ask him anything.

Regarding, FSPXAI aircraft. I can only support AI Models that stick to FSX / P3D SDK guidelines in regards to AI Lightsing. Having said it is my understanding Missi is updated all his models to follow this. Most likely thanks to the hard work I had with LM to fix lots of bugs with the effect system which are now available with P3D 4.5 HF1 and HF2.

As we speak, I am already updating "certain things" to take advantage of P3D HF2. so the Beta team can start trying these out, as a result landing lights effects will get improved and I will be able to add "other effects (secret project)" in the next couple of months and I promise you guys will see things like never before :wink:.

All these new features will be added for free to our lovely customers of course.

S.

I think he means the latest beta version.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.