Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

I use FLAI for Vatsim online traffic. Does it work with that package?

Eric 

Can hardly wait for this add-on. I think that more than a years work  and learning the in's and out's of LM SDk plus working with LM and others warrants the price asked. I will start saving for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

4 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Can hardly wait for this add-on. I think that more than a years work  and learning the in's and out's of LM SDk plus working with LM and others warrants the price asked. I will start saving for it.

That's correct. Simbol does a lot of work in the background on improving P3D for all of us and keeps the LM team keen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Yes. I agree. Being a part of the FS Reborn beta team for the past year has given me (and no doubt the rest of the team) an appreciation of just how hard Raul has worked to develop this product.

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 hours ago, DJJose said:

You can add me to the list of honored testers who are extremely grateful to have the opportunity to work with @simbol to create an excellent utility for AI traffic.

I'm a me too on this one. Product really makes a difference.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hi Simbol,

I was going to buy an airport this month, but I will purchase this day one instead 🙂

Looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For all the effort and stress that has gone into making this product a reality - navigating the cumbersome and antiquated old FSX legacy code to achieve what you see, this price is more than reasonable 

• Like 3

Hi Symbol,

Will it work with AI traffic called "SKY AI Traffic v3"?

And those of us who cannot attend to the event where you will offer a 25% discount, because we live in another country, Is there any other way to get that offer?

Congratulations on this new project and I am anxious about "AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control", we hope to see you soon.

Regards.

Edited by padrot

Iván Guerrero

3 minutes ago, padrot said:

That's a pirateware product and shouldn't receive any support from other devs.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

15 minutes ago, padrot said:

Hi Symbol,

And those of us who cannot attend to the event where you will offer a 25% discount, because we live in another country, Is there any other way to get that offer?

Congratulations on this new project and I am anxious about "AI Traffic Reborn Runway Control", we hope to see you soon.

Regards.

Hey Ivan,

as David said: ### AI infringed the copyrights of various authors and is considered as pirateware. Therefore, it is not supported by AILRP nor will it ever be supported.

But I understand that many users want a simple AI solution. I can highly encourage you to check out Alpha India Group and its AI Manager. This handy tool comes with an One Click Installer that will install hundreds of airlines, hundreds of models, thousand repaints, etc. with just some mouse clicks.  Alpha India's AI Manager is authorized by all of the freeware authors and it is constantly updated with new airlines. Moreover, it does compared to illegal solutions not suffer from faulty repaints and models that might crash your sim. 

And the best thing about AIG AI Manager: it is freeware!
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

Edited by Wolkenschreck
  • Like 3

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

11 minutes ago, Slick9 said:

where can i buy the program?

richard

It will be available initially via my own website, as soon as the countdown reaches zero, you can buy it. 

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

S.

• Upvote 1