Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

Does FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional also enhance the IVAO and VATSIM AI traffic?

Ruediger

37 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

Is there a way to turn off AI dynamic lighting?

Absolutely Kyle. In the program you adjust sliders to change things so in this case you would slide the Dynamic Light Intensity all the way left which disables dynamic lighting.

Hope this helps,

Gerald

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

22 minutes ago, Ebertr said:

Does FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional also enhance the IVAO and VATSIM AI traffic?

Ruediger

Hi Ruediger,

AILRP supports any AI model that is compliant with the P3D SDK.  Below is the list of what we know works currently:

- AIG / AIGM-OCI

- FLAI / BVAI (Vatsim)

- Just Flight Traffic 360

- UTL (all versions)

- Custom fleet well known freeware AI Models as FAIB, etc. which are all available via Alpha India Group

So Vatsim is supported. I am not familiar with IVAO's traffic client so I will check with my colleagues and we will get the answer. More information is available at the FSReborn site:

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

Hope this helps.

Best,

Gerald

Gerald

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

Afternoon,

Volume 2 of the preview videos has just been posted in the Video forum. Included in this set:

Airbus A300-600F
Airbus A330-200
Boeing 737-200
Boeing 737-800W
Boeing 747-400BCF
Boeing 767-300W
Bombardier CRJ-700
Bombardier Dash8-Q400
MD-88
Boeing 737-900W

Enjoy!

Gerald

Edited by gsand
  • Upvote 2

Gerald

I would be untested to know if it works in JF TG P3Dv4.5 early access the forum has been taken down now and I don't know if it uses the P3Dv4 SDK.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

35 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I would be untested to know if it works in JF TG P3Dv4.5 early access the forum has been taken down now and I don't know if it uses the P3Dv4 SDK.

Richard Slater (developer of TG.) saw me today at Cosford, he wants to talk to me tomorrow I will ask status and revert back to you.

Regards 

Simbol

2 hours ago, Ebertr said:

Ruediger

Vatsim fully tested by 8 Beta testers, you can use Viplot matching with FLAI / BVAI, UTL, AIGM, etc.

IVAO should work too, although nobody in our Beta team was using it. 

Regards,

Simbol

Edited by simbol

Man, being a new father and being in and out of the hospital for some strange health issues I've developed, I missed all the latest fun in testing and being involved in general. Congrats Raul and the rest of the beta team for getting to this point! Excellent news, this is going to be a great add-on for the community!

Edited by Drumcode
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Richard Slater (developer of TG.) saw me today at Cosford, he wants to talk to me tomorrow I will ask status and revert back to you.

Regards 

Simbol

Cheers simbol.

Regards Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

Vatsim fully tested by 8 Beta testers, you can use Viplot matching with FLAI / BVAI, UTL, AIGM, etc.

IVAO should work too, although nobody in our Beta team was using it. 

Thanks! I will give it a try 🙂

Regards,

Ruediger

Deleted wrong thread sorry.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:23 PM, rjfry said:

Cheers simbol.

Regards Ray Fry.

Richard confirmed they closed the TG forums while they finish other projects.

He believes they will finish Traffic Global by the end of the year, I asked when he could make it 100% compatible with AILRP and he will revert back to me later.

If I were you I would just get AIGM-OCI until then, you have been waiting for 1 year and they clearly have other priorities at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Regards 

Simbol 

10 minutes ago, simbol said:

Richard confirmed they closed the TG forums while they finish other projects.

He believes they will finish Traffic Global by the end of the year, I asked when he could make it 100% compatible with AILRP and he will revert back to me later.

If I were you I would just get AIGM-OCI until then, you have been waiting for 1 year and they clearly have other priorities at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Regards 

Simbol 

On my pc the OCI does not work correct.

Default airports are found but when searching Addon airports the program gets in a loop. Multiple users have reported this, so be aware when trying to install in P3Dv4.5.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

9 minutes ago, GSalden said:

On my pc the OCI does not work correct.

Default airports are found but when searching Addon airports the program gets in a loop. Multiple users have reported this, so be aware when trying to install in P3Dv4.5.

You report it to Kaii? @Kaiii3 he should be able to address this very quickly.

Many of my beta testers are using it.

S.

Edited by simbol