Hi Gerard,

You might want to see this thread at AIG, could help you out:

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=31157.0

Best,

Gerald

• Upvote 1

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

28 minutes ago, GSalden said:

On my pc the OCI does not work correct.

Default airports are found but when searching Addon airports the program gets in a loop. Multiple users have reported this, so be aware when trying to install in P3Dv4.5.

have you an open report for this over at AIG? We have fixed some major bugs regarding the addon airports in the latest update, and for many users this fixed the problems. Some users still have problems in this cases we need the log files for a better understanding on what is going on there.

• Upvote 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Richard confirmed they closed the TG forums while they finish other projects.

He believes they will finish Traffic Global by the end of the year, I asked when he could make it 100% compatible with AILRP and he will revert back to me later.

If I were you I would just get AIGM-OCI until then, you have been waiting for 1 year and they clearly have other priorities at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Regards 

Simbol 

You are Joking TG XP will release first at this rate, now I now why he shut the forum, I said I would never buy into a JF early access again then forum shut down. 18 month of pointing out things for this. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

5 minutes ago, rjfry said:

You are Joking TG XP will release first at this rate, now I now why he shut the forum, I said I would never buy into a JF early access again then forum shut down. 18 month of pointing out things for this. 

Sorry I don't have better news for you..

Regards,

S.

4 hours ago, GSalden said:

On my pc the OCI does not work correct.

Default airports are found but when searching Addon airports the program gets in a loop. Multiple users have reported this, so be aware when trying to install in P3Dv4.5.

Hi Gerald-

Sometimes you can get multiple instances of OCI running. Way back when this caused similar behavior for me but I'm pretty sure they fixed it.. If you have ProcessExplorer you can kill these prior to rebooting and trying again.

If you need to uninstall/reinstall AIG OCI, they provide uninstall instructions for doing so. You can also use SearchEverything (free) to identify complete removal of program leftovers prior to reinstall. Picks up all remaining traces after using the stock uninstaller. Revo is an excellent uninstaller as well; finds all leftover registry entries, if any.

Mark

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Hi Gerald-

Sometimes you can get multiple instances of OCI running. Way back when this caused similar behavior for me but I'm pretty sure they fixed it.. If you have ProcessExplorer you can kill these prior to rebooting and trying again.

If you need to uninstall/reinstall AIG OCI, they provide uninstall instructions for doing so. You can also use SearchEverything (free) to identify complete removal of program leftovers prior to reinstall. Picks up all remaining traces after using the stock uninstaller. Revo is an excellent uninstaller as well; finds all leftover registry entries, if any.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Only one install running. Like I wrote it finds the default airports but hangs while searching for addon airports.

I did try the solution from the forum but that did not solve it as no file is being made..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Simbol,

You mentioned in another thread a while back that you were also working on a utility to smooth out AI Traffic flow, ie. go arounds and other annoyances...  Just checking to see if this is still something we may see in the future?  Thnx

richard

Raul is looking to develop two versions of AI Runway Control. The first will be a LITE version that will include proper separation of aircraft on approach, and also eliminate runway incursions. This should be available in around six months, and will be sold at a modest price (I will let Raul confirm this part). The FULL version to follow later will include AI traffic flow management for departures (to minimise excessively long queues), better roll out and runway exit behaviour after landing (AI planes will move at a more realistic speed after braking, take the next sensible exit ahead of them, and eliminate back tracking and unrealistic turns on the runway), and they will also follow correct SIDS and STARS based on (I think) Navigraph data.

I am sure that Raul will correct me if I am wrong here.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 5

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

53 minutes ago, Slick9 said:

Hi Simbol,

You mentioned in another thread a while back that you were also working on a utility to smooth out AI Traffic flow, ie. go arounds and other annoyances...  Just checking to see if this is still something we may see in the future?  Thnx

richard

Hi Richard,

Yes still on plans, I never break a promise.

As explained by Chris I divided the project in 2 to bring the dates forward. However I am focused at the moment to release AI Lights Reborn as scheduled by my website countdown.

Regards,

Simbol 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Richard,

Yes still on plans, I never break a promise.

As explained by Chris I divided the project in 2 to bring the dates forward. However I am focused at the moment to release AI Lights Reborn as scheduled by my website countdown.

Regards,

Simbol 

Good to hear!!! You make 'em, i'll buy 'em.   Really looking forward to this as well as AI Lights Reborn...  Appreciate all you do for the community.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

better roll out and runway exit behaviour after landing (AI planes will move at a more realistic speed after braking, take the next sensible exit ahead of them, and eliminate back tracking and unrealistic turns on the runway), and they will also follow correct SIDS and STARS based on (I think) Navigraph data.

53 minutes ago, simbol said:

I'm excited about what is described here, this (for me) would fully justify a higher add-on price. If it works as it is described here, it will be a transformative experience to P3D.
Great idea to split into 2 products. Can't wait for the 'full' version.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Wow, AI runway control sounds fantastic!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I would love to be demonstrating the full edition of AI Runway Control at Cosford 2020. I was proud to be a part of Raul's FS Reborn team this year, and I would be only too pleased to do it again :cool:

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Same here...😊

Edited by gsand

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition (AILRP) is a great package for enhancing the light effects on the AI planes (and for making them visible at much greater distances), but it is also a superb tool for identifying problems with your installed AI planes.

The first task after loading AILRP is to scan your own AI database. This is done very quickly, but the software also checks for problems at the same time. When the scan is complete, any issues that have been identified are displayed in a list. This list includes all models and associated repaints that have problems, and running the mouse pointer over each of them provides the user with an idea of the problem associated with that particular plane. Some of these are very easy fixes that require minor corrections in the aircraft.cfg files, but others require updated versions of the model files to be installed.

This is extremely useful, because it is almost certain that the average user will not even be aware that some of their installed AI planes are not being displayed at all. When I first installed the beta version of AILRP, the database scan resulted in a significant number of errors. At first I thought that resolving these would require the programming skills of someone like Raul, but I soon realised this was not the case. Most of the problems associated with my own (custom installed) AI database required nothing more than slight corrections to the "model=" statements in my aircraft.cfg files (so that they matched the relevant model folder names). In fact, it was only after running this AI database scan with AILRP that I realised that half of my entire Boeing 777 AI fleet (and a large number of business jets) were not being displayed at all in the simulator. I have so many AI models and repaints installed that I missed this completely when flying in P3D.

Another very useful tool for identifying AI problems (and this was the mode being demonstrated at the Cosford 2019 Flightsim Show) is the Live Preview Module. This can be loaded from the Scenario screen with AILRP active, and selecting "Preview Settings" in AILRP will result in a random selection of AI planes being displayed in the simulator in a variety of positions (on the taxiway, on the runway, final approach, and a couple at greater altitudes). This provides the user with a great view of how the AI planes will look at a range of distances with AILRP active. However, it is also a superb visual tool for identification of problems associated with specific models. I noticed several models that were invisible (apart from the lights) when I checked out the various plane types in my AI database, and this was because I was still using FS9 models of a handful of planes (which are generally not compatible with P3D v4). A quick check online provided me with download links to updated FSX or P3D v4 compatible versions of these models, which were then installed. Problem solved.

In short, AILRP is a very powerful tool not only for enhancing the realism of your AI environment, but also for alerting you to problems that you would probably never have known existed before running it.

EDIT: I seem to have doubled up on a similar post that I made on page 2 in this thread, but it was worth repeating anyway!

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png