Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

It sure was. Very much looking forward to this.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

On 10/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, d.tsakiris said:

It sure was. Very much looking forward to this.

Thanks!. Keep an eye for the Release Countdown here: https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition :wink:

S.

Guys and Gals...

@simbol is working very hard on polishing up the release as the launch date nears

I am reading internal Change logs that we beta testers can see - wow!!!

Trust me all of us are really going to enjoy our sim with AI even more

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 3

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I purchased a pre-release copy at Cosford and received the software only 3 days ago and can confirm that this is a great program that will make all your AI aircraft stand out with superb lighting and increased visibility over distance. if you can afford it I highly recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Dear All,

We managed to get things done ahead of schedule and accordingly you can get your copy now via our wesbite.

Enjoy!

Simbol

This looks like a musthave.

Any compatibility jet for Traffic Global and PSXPAi ?

Very well done 😎

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

AI Lights Reborn Professional, Dublin, and the new voice codec for Vatsim. What a great week for simming and P3D is still going strong.

Congratulations, Simbol! Glad this is finally out and just in time for long and dark fall/winter evenings in the sim.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

Finally my AI looks so sweet

Landing Traffic

itdPDvM.jpg

Line up and Wait

SKQQGBU.jpg

Overview

2Z3NCAS.png

Take Off Traffic

VwJD2Xa.jpg

Everything is on 4K on my end.  The app even does 4k Lights for 4K monitors and I love the scenario preview config.  Super fun

You guys are gonna love this app.  @simbol made it rock solid and with lot of care.

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I guess I should de-install the freeware version first. Correct?

Edited by G-YMML1

Skywolf's third screenshot illustrates something that is no longer required in P3D. Whilst those red labels provide information regarding which AI plane you are looking at, you no longer need them enabled in order to see the AI planes at distance. The flash of those strobe lights is more than enough to get your attention, and let you know that there is other traffic in the area. Very realistic, and very nice!

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

16 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I guess I should de-install the freeware version first. Correct?

Yes, but the pro installer will warn you about it when it finds the free edition in your system.

S.

45 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Skywolf's third screenshot illustrates something that is no longer required in P3D. Whilst those red labels provide information regarding which AI plane you are looking at, you no longer need them enabled in order to see the AI planes at distance. The flash of those strobe lights is more than enough to get your attention, and let you know that there is other traffic in the area. Very realistic, and very nice!

That is true - you do not need the text telling what AI it is.  The lights make it realistic now.  Those shots were from my dev system with P3D defaults and while testing the latest build before the launch build.

Guys and Gals - you have to see the lights in action.  It is sublime graphics, so smooth and realistic.  I love how the strobe light bounces off the airplane frame and from the distance landing AI lights look so good.  OMG!!!!

And @simbol is official LM Dev Partner now too - his imprint is in the 4.x releases also lol.

Go buy the addon!!!! and enjoy AI

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1