Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

Dear All,

For anyone suffering from the problem regarding the AI Lights Reborn overview camera loading in the middle of the ocean I have found now the issue. This is related to your current settings under P3D regarding your Latitude and Longitude default settings.

A new version of AILRP is available which installs the camera overview with a new setting to avoid the problem. Please be sure to update to version 1.0.12.7.

Kind Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

Hi Simbol,

beacon, nav and landing weights works fine for most of my aircraft (except FSPXAI, I know that models not compatible).

I have some problems with the strobe lights.

TFS A300/310/343/345/346 works fine with double strobes (and for that models the effects are reflected in light sections, no inclusion in the model by TFS.

FAIB A318-A321 works not fine, single strobes (I have checked in aircraft cfg file the entry AIRBUS and the models A318, A319, A320, A20N, ...., which are reflected).

TFS B777-300ER works not fine, double strobes (newest model have lights effects in model, but FSREBORN say model is supported; Previewmode here not possible, error message "This AI model has effect attachted via 3DS MAX or Blender ....").

All other aircraft like FAIB all 737, 747, 767, ... works fine with single strobe.

I have also notice, that if I fly with higher simrate (like 4), the strobes will get desynchronized.

The strobelights single/double will be defined automatically by AIRBUS word in aircraft.cfg or can I define it manually by self in your tool?

Thanks for help.

Best regards

Oliver

Hi Oliver

Anything having the lights attached via the model will have fallback effects and some limitations (live previews are not possible with these models, this is due to P3D effects cache. This is the warning you are seeing). This is why your TFS is behaving like that.

Change to a NWF non wing flex models and it should be fine.

Regarding FAIB, are you using wing flex or non wing flex? Wing flex models attach effects via the Model and again limitations will occur. Another thing to check is to be sure you don't have a effects names conflict. Be to use the expert interface, as it forces individual effects names, etc. All our tests with FAIB NWF are successful.

Regarding the time acceleration, this is normal. P3D will always allocate more resources to your simulation than particles and effects. If you accelerate the time these particles will not fire synchronous as instructed by the effects in order to give more resources to your simulation. The effects will resync slowly again when your resources come back to normal.

The strobe patterns are pickup automatically by the ATC type, there are over 5 different patterns with the current version and I will introduce a couple more in the future.

Please check my dedicated forums, all these questions has been answered there and via the FAQ on my website.

Regards 

Simbol 

Thanks for answer Simbol, I install new and checked FAIB 319/320/321.

I have seen that it works mostly now (not always, but it come back to double strobe), maybe if the framerate is not reached at larger airports.

Then I will work with no wingflex models.

Best regards

Oliver

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airbusa said:

I have seen that it works mostly now (not always, but it come back to double strobe), maybe if the framerate is not reached at larger airports

Reducing your traffic levels can help too. Having it at 100 percent will always put lots of strain to the simulator.

Regards,

S.

Hi Simbol,

Quick question, is there a way to see which files AILRP is looking in for AI traffic?  I have my AI in 3 different folders all housed in the SimObjects folder; Airplanes, My AI Aircraft, and UT2 Aircraft.  I can see in the AILRP filters that AILRP has included AI from Airplanes and UT2 Aircraft, but none of the AI from the My AI Aircraft folder are showing up.  Anyway to direct AILRP to scan that folder.  

I apologize if this has already been answered.

thnx as always.

Richard

Hi Simbol,

Quick question, is there a way to see which files AILRP is looking in for AI traffic?  I have my AI in 3 different folders all housed in the SimObjects folder; Airplanes, My AI Aircraft, and UT2 Aircraft.  I can see in the AILRP filters that AILRP has included AI from Airplanes and UT2 Aircraft, but none of the AI from the My AI Aircraft folder are showing up.  Anyway to direct AILRP to scan that folder.  

I apologize if this has already been answered.

thnx as always.

Richard

7 hours ago, Slick9 said:

but none of the AI from the My AI Aircraft folder are showing up.  Anyway to direct AILRP to scan that folder.  

Check this AI package is listed as active under P3D (Either addons.xml method or Simobject.cfg) and also these models do not have a panel as this is a characteristic of flyable airplanes and would cause to be skipped.

Regards,

S.

For people that were asking questions regarding FSPAIX, we have some very good news, please read below:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/562759-fspaix-and-ai-lights-reborn/?do=findComment&comment=4105627

Kind Regards,
Simbol.

Just a short note to inform everyone that version 1.12.8 of AI Lights Reborn has been released. The key change of this new version is the added support for all new models from FSPAIX so be sure to apply this update, remember you can update automatically when launching AILRP or by clicking the version number at top of the application.

For a list of future FSPAIX models that will be updated to work with AI Lights Reborn please contact Mitssi. He is full aware of the requirements and will work progressively with his AI models.

All the best,
Simbol 

• Like 3

On 10/26/2019 at 12:14 PM, d.tsakiris said:

So I just checked both add-ons.cfg files, but only one - in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 - has such an entry (and it's active). But, like I already said, I'm pretty sure the effects are there, as the strobes are with dynamic lighting.

Sakiris,

With the help of @GSalden I have identified a bug which under certain circumstances AILRP will report falsely that it is inactive. Version 1.12.9 is being released as we speak and it will correct this issue.

Regards,
Simbol

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, simbol said:

Sakiris,

With the help of @GSalden I have identified a bug which under certain circumstances AILRP will report falsely that it is inactive. Version 1.12.9 is being released as we speak and it will correct this issue.

Regards,
Simbol

Great, thanks!

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Hello Everyone,

There were some questions at the beginning regarding JF Traffic Global.

I have been working behind the scenes with Just Flight for a few weeks now and they will be publishing today a free update for Traffic Global which has now all the required lighting as per P3D V4.x SDK requirements.

So don't forget to get this update as it is now compatible with AI Lights Reborn Professional:

T0Mng0j.png&key=f9b51d30cfb2fd4344ec8119

We will continue working with other AI Modellers available in the market in order to be able offer you the best immersion experience possible.. I will make sure your night, dusk, dawn and day lighting will never be the same.. 😉

All the best,
Simbol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Update has been released.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Installed the new version to test it out and it's still got a VERY long way to go to even being close to the same ballpark at AIG's free AI Manager. The plans are also still all 1 return flight a day, 7 days a week. LAX at 10am on a weekday and there's not an International flight to be seen.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS