Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

20 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Installed the new version to test it out and it's still got a VERY long way to go to even being close to the same ballpark at AIG's free AI Manager. The plans are also still all 1 return flight a day, 7 days a week. LAX at 10am on a weekday and there's not an International flight to be seen.

Hehe, I am only providing compatibility for Customers that wish to use TG.. 😉

You know AIGM-OCI has been compatible from the very beginning already :)

S.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Installed the new version to test it out and it's still got a VERY long way to go to even being close to the same ballpark at AIG's free AI Manager. The plans are also still all 1 return flight a day, 7 days a week. LAX at 10am on a weekday and there's not an International flight to be seen.

Did you read the release info ?

Probably not , cause then you would have your answer..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

23 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Did you read the release info ?

Probably not , cause then you would have your answer..

Of course I read it, I was just looking to see how much any of it had actually changed in the many months since they have been gone. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

21 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Of course I read it, I was just looking to see how much any of it had actually changed in the many months since they have been gone. 

Then post it at the JF forum . This is about FsReborn Pro 😎

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hello everyone.

There was a raffle launched by a 3rd party news website to win a copy of AI Lights Reborn Professional edition. The raffle has ended now and we will like to congratulate David Guadagno for winning a copy for AI Lights Reborn Professional edition.

We are launching a second raffle as a consolation price for anybody that was not lucky to win the first, this second raffle will end the 26th of December.

If you wish to enter the second raffle please submit an email to Raffle@FSReborn.com with the subject line as Christmas Lights.

Happy holidays to all,
Simbol

• Like 1

I haven't read all 17 pages of this thread, so my comment may be a duplicate.

I'm finding that FSAILR significantly increases the visibility of the AI traffic both day and night. I didn't realize how hard they were to see before. Now, when ATC tells me there's traffic at 1 o'clock, I can spot it almost immediately. Prior to FSAILR, I had to stare at the screen for a bit until I could locate said traffic.  

• Upvote 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

What the he!! is "FSAILR" when it is at home.

The way some of you guys write makes what you are saying incomprehensible.

I guess it is an American thing.

Chris,,, in Australia !

11 minutes ago, ChrisDa said:

What the he!! is "FSAILR" when it is at home.

The way some of you guys write makes what you are saying incomprehensible.

I guess it is an American thing.

Chris,,, in Australia !

Haha, he means FSReborn AI Lights Reborn.

It is an acronyms. I call it sometimes AILRP for AI lights reborn professional edition.

Greetings from England.

S.

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Haha, he means FSReborn AI Lights Reborn.

It is an acronyms. I call it sometimes AILRP for AI lights reborn professional edition.

Greetings from England.

S.

I guess I should have read the entire thread to learn the lingo first. :tongue:

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Dear All,

Just a short reminder about our raffle to win a free copy of AI Lights Reborn Professional edition. If you wish to enter the second raffle please submit an email to Raffle@FSReborn.com with the subject line as Christmas Lights.

The draw will be help by the end of 26th of December.

Merry Christmas.

Simbol

Hej, 

I use the Pro Version with IVAO MTL (most Models are from TFS, FAIB etc. etc.) in P3D v5 (HF2). Strobs, Nav and Becons are ok, but Landing-, Taxi- and Logo Lights are not showen. 

Same at my installation. Did not further investigate it. However, a solution would be great.

Ruediger

18 hours ago, harun said:

but Landing-, Taxi- and Logo Lights are not showen. 

It does NOT alter these Lights, only NAV, strobe and beacon.

If you have problems there it can be only solved by the AI model dev.

Edited by JoeFackel

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Landing lights should be visible, although only the Effects Size can be changed for these lights. As for stuff like Logo lights, some of the AI models have "switches" in the aircraft.cfg files to enable or disable them, but these are not affected by AILRP. You would need to check out the Readme files for the respective AI models to see what can be done.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hello. I have a question with this software. Can I configure the lights of the plane with which I am going to fly? because it really is unpleasant in Prepar3d v4 that the taxi and landing lights do not illuminate the runway. On this subject I have not gotten any information and I would like to find some way to make my plane reflect the lights on the runway. I look forward to your help and thank you in advance. Greetings.