Skywolf

FSReborn's AI Lights Reborn Professional - P3Dv4 - Insights

Information about Traffic Global

S.

The FSPXAI aircraft.cfg lights section for the latest PBR versions published on Simmarket of the A330 are also empty.

No good. Can only the developer fix this?

5 minutes ago, Andreasmb said:

The FSPXAI aircraft.cfg lights section for the latest PBR versions published on Simmarket of the A330 are also empty.

No good. Can only the developer fix this?

Models can also have lights via .MDL files, I can parse these too. But it is important they are done using the LM P3D SDK tools! that is the key.

However, to get the best results -IF WingFlex is not implemented- it is better to put them inside .cfg files.

S.

Edited by simbol

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Give me a SDK compliant model and I get it done.. 

By this , I mean: How can I, as a customer of both AILRP and all FSPXAI models, give 'effective' feedback to FSPX to get the 'OptionalMDL' versions to be compliant with the P3D SDK. I am aware that you have been screaming from the roof tops about this for so long. But now is the time to provide 'coordinated' feedback so that we can move forward on this issue.

3 minutes ago, vincentrouleau said:

By this , I mean: How can I, as a customer of both AILRP and all FSPXAI models, give 'effective' feedback to FSPX to get the 'OptionalMDL' versions to be compliant with the P3D SDK. I am aware that you have been screaming from the roof tops about this for so long. But now is the time to provide 'coordinated' feedback so that we can move forward on this issue.

Very simple, follow the public available documentation inside the SDK which is the same procedures since FSX:

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv4/sdk/modeling/3ds_max/modeling/new_aircraft_procedures.html#Adding Lights

Not like he hasn't seem this before, I send it to him, users posted this on his Facebook, etc., etc.

S.

Missi just prefers his method - period. Nothing personal, just a gigantic hubris. 

dear simbol,

what a great program, huge increase of perfection.

please check, the a319 (FAIB) strobe2562 have only single strobe in my sim, the a320 (FAIB) strobe2568 has double strobe.

many thanks and best regards

oliver

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airbusa said:

please check, the a319 (FAIB)

Check the ATC_TYPE under the General section for the a319 FAIB aircraft.cfg file. This is what AILRP uses to set the type of the strobe pattern automatically. Confirm it is set as Airbus and not something else or missing.

For example:

[General]
atc_type=AIRBUS
atc_model=A319
editable=0
performance=
Category=airplane

After setting it correctly, re-run the scan, click apply and off you go.

Regards,
S.

Sorry, I don't want to stress, but how long does it usually take until to get the confirmation email with the activation code?

24 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Sorry, I don't want to stress, but how long does it usually take until to get the confirmation email with the activation code?

Should be instant. Email me at support@fsreborn.com with your name to check and resend you the details ASAP

11 minutes ago, simbol said:

Should be instant. Email me at support@fsreborn.com with your name to check and resend you the details ASAP

Done. Thanks.

Hello,

do you need to uninstall the free version before you install the pay version?

3 minutes ago, av8r13 said:

Hello,

do you need to uninstall the free version before you install the pay version?

yes I believe you do 🙂

On 10/20/2019 at 8:50 PM, Christopher Low said:

I don't do full night flying either, and I also do not have a PC powerful enough to run with dynamic lighting enabled. This means that I am not seeing all of those lovely strobe and beacon flashes on the runway and aircraft fuselage.......but AILRP still makes a massive difference to the realism on my PC. The strobes look great even without dynamic lighting, and they can be seen from a considerable distance. Significantly, they can also be seen during the day, which means that I am still able to see other traffic when the Sun is high in the sky. Anyway, I usually start my flights at dawn (with the Sun just below the horizon), and AILRP more than earns its wages at that time of the day.

Thanks for the input. However, after considering my flying habits, I don't think that seeing a couple of planes every now and then is going to justify the rather large outlay of cash. For me anyway.

2 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Thanks for the input. However, after considering my flying habits, I don't think that seeing a couple of planes every now and then is going to justify the rather large outlay of cash. For me anyway.

That's  £1K GPU in there - give it something to do!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SteveW said:

That's  £1K GPU in there - give it something to do!

Good one, Steve.

1k would have got me the 1080ti. (Working on rough exchange rates).

Mine is a 1080 which was about GBP600.