Sign in to follow this  
officercrockey

EKVG Groundpoly Problem

Hi,

I have a strange groundpoly problem in MK Studios EKVG Vagar. I can't find a support forum of them and they tend to answer quite slowly so maybe someone here had the same problem:

At certain angles the groundpoly completely disappears:

010vPlD.jpg

At other angles it is completely fine:

0fzO8Lk.jpg

Anyone with an idea? 

While we are at it: Short time after the release there were some optional landclass files for the rest of the island. But they are not anymore in my simmarket account. Anyone know what happened to them? 

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

Are you running an outdated version of Envtex by any chance? The old Aurora effects triggered this issue in newer sim versions but have since been updated by TOGA Projects.

• Like 1

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks for your tip. Sometimes the strangest things can have an influence. 

Although I just recently updated Envtex, I will check my installation again and maybe deactivate the effects anyway. 

10 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Are you running an outdated version of Envtex by any chance? The old Aurora effects triggered this issue in newer sim versions but have since been updated by TOGA Projects.

Thanks, that was really it. I made the update a few weeks ago but the northern (and southern) light files are from 2018. But no matter I have never seen those lights so I have no problem deactivating them.

• Upvote 1

Glad you could solve it, David. I just checked the time stamp of my files and they are all from 23/01/2019. Any older files do suggest that something went wrong with the update. Back in January, I suffered from the same problem and TOGA told me that the Aurora effects were updated on 23/01/2019.

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png