Sign in to follow this  
jcalvert

P3dv4.5 Hotfix 2 FSLabs A320x DLL problem

I have just installed the P3dv4.5 Hotfix 2 Client and when I came to load the FSLabs A320X, which I use all the time I received this error message:

Flight Sim Labs DLLs - Unsupported Prepar3D version

Has anyone else received this? Does anyone know of a fix?

I have emailed FSLabs but so far received to reply, and can find nothing around anywhere. The Hotfix was released just a week or so ago. 

I'd be interested to know if this affects anyonelses planes or systems, and which updates from add-on suppliers are available so far?

You can not use this FS Labs version with the HF2.

It will get an update from FS Labs for the HF2

Best Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

I have just had a response to this from FSLabs. (how quick was that ~ 10 mins!!)

They are looking into this problem and will be sorting it! here's what was said:

"A publicly available version suitable for 4.5.13 is not yet available but is currently being tested. The FSL team are all at the Flight Simulator show in UK this weekend, therefore any public release will not be made this weekend.

We suggest you roll back to 4.5.12 which is fully supported."

Many thanks Norman for speedy reply.

I'd still like to know if any other add-on producers have / are producing fixes for this??

Yes, other addon developers have or are in the process of releasing updates to suit 4.5.13

e.g.

• The Flight1 GPS series (I have the GTN Complete package) has been updated.
  • Tomatoshade has been updated.
  • FTFF Dynamic P3Dv4 has been updated.
  • Active Sky Next has a beta version out.

The above are the only one that have been affecting myself.

This sort of thing will happen for any version critical addon.

My process is to install the update (client only) and see what addon complains about the version, disable the affected addon/s and give the P3D update a run through review.

Then roll back P3D and await the dev crews to catch up.

Cheers

Edited by Rogen
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

I have an issue, I did the same but I can't roll back to hotfix 1 as my hard drive reset itself making me have to install everything again. If I can get any help on how to get the hotfix 1 installed let me know thanks!

On 10/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

You can not use this FS Labs version with the HF2.

It will get an update from FS Labs for the HF2

Best Torsten

In fact, it is possible to use the present FSL A3xx in HF2 if you do not care to much about the visibility and sound included in the A/C. If you can accept that you only will see a black screen with an error message somewhere centered in the black screen it will be no issue at all to fly. For me it is acceptable.   

Edited by Wennerholm
  • Like 1

I am having this issue as well. I have updated my p3d to HF2 and installed the latest FSLABS A320 which supposed to be compatible but got the same error message...

Bilal Asif Khan