• Wing Walker -> OFF
  • Ramp Agent shows “X” -> OFF
  • High-speed pushback ("Fast Pace Walking Speed during Pushback)-> ON

Für deutsche Flughäfen sind folgende Einstellungen empfohlen:

• Wing Walker -> AUS
  • Ramp Agent zeigt „X“ an -> AUS
  • Schneller Pushback -> AN

Remark:

This voice pack is not the same script just translated into other languages. The voice pack has been recorded based on real-life procedures in Germany, as such, they do not always match with, i.e. the U.S. dialogue! Furthermore, please keep in mind that the procedures vary by airline, airport SOP, and country. For this Addon to work we’ve kept it as generic as possible.

Hinweis:

Dieses Sound-Pack ist nicht dasselbe Skript nur übersetzt. Das Voice-Pack wurde auf der Grundlage von realen Procederes aufgenommen und ist deshalb nicht immer gleich mit anderen Dialogen, wie zum Beispiel, dass U.S. pack. Das Weitern, haben manche Airlines, Flughäfen SOPs und Länder verschiedene Prozeduren. Damit dieses Addon aber bestmöglich und vielfältig einsetzbar ist, wurden die Dialoge weitgehend universal gehalten.

Wing walker off is nonsense, in my airline we had them at any German airport I flew to so far (FRA, HAM, DUS, CGN, SXF).

Some airlines want them, others don't. You can't genreally say they don't exist at German airports. Maybe your ramp agent only worked for those airlines who didn't want them 😉

At some airports like CGN on the D apron they are even mandatory and the tug driver will refuse pushback without them.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

4 hours ago, AirbusCG said:

Wing walker off is nonsense,

Did you read that:

On 10/4/2019 at 12:57 PM, byork said:

Furthermore, please keep in mind that the procedures vary by airline, airport SOP, and country.

Before saying something harsh like nonsense?

Charming, to say that when it's used at one airport and on one apron and/or for one not named airline?

Also, I work at DUS and not a single airline, not even DL, want wing walkers.

BTW. Have been stationed at MUC and HAM for some time and didn't see them there as well, asked around my company where it's common that people are here and there, and they also never saw them.

Out of interest, can you name the airline which requires them?

Edited by 30K

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

On 10/13/2019 at 1:12 PM, 30K said:

Did you read that:

Before saying something harsh like nonsense?

Charming, to say that when it's used at one airport and on one apron and/or for one not named airline?

Also, I work at DUS and not a single airline, not even DL, want wing walkers.

BTW. Have been stationed at MUC and HAM for some time and didn't see them there as well, asked around my company where it's common that people are here and there, and they also never saw them.

Out of interest, can you name the airline which requires them?

Sure, Ryanair requires them. They just closed the base at DUS, but maybe you recall it.

And they do it on at least ten airports, all aprons and all airports they fly to in Germany.

Edited by AirbusCG

20 minutes ago, AirbusCG said:

Sure, Ryanair requires them. They just closed the base at DUS, but maybe you recall it.

And they do it on at least ten airports, all aprons and all airports they fly to in Germany.

And because Ryanair requires wing walkers at maybe two airports in Germany, this should be default 🤨???? 

You have the option in the menu, so be satisfied with.

ugcx_banner.png

4 hours ago, MUC1 said:

And because Ryanair requires wing walkers at maybe two airports in Germany, this should be default 🤨????

Not at all, however you should simply not tell the public they don't exist at German airports. It's simply wrong. That's all I said.

Well I recall that. Still know where their OPS was.

Anyway I didn't see them but besides where did I ever state that:

On 10/16/2019 at 2:07 PM, AirbusCG said:

not tell the public they don't exist at German airports

?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

On 10/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, 30K said:

Well I recall that. Still know where their OPS was.

Anyway I didn't see them but besides where did I ever state that:

?

That's what Bryan tells people when he instructs to turn wingwalkers off at German airports. And that's just wrong. They do exist. Surely not for all airlines, but they do exist.

Just been in Germany with UGCX again, and still noticed a missing answering phrase. The German pushback voice actor skipped the initial  'Communications are OK" part and just uses "brakes are set". But there is no corresponding answering possibility, only "communications are OK and the brakes are set" is accepted. Just "brakes are set" is not recognized. That doesn't fit together.

Has that been fixed in 1.4 ?

Mike

Edited by mikealpha

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Ok, great! 

Mike

On 12/12/2019 at 1:47 PM, byork said:

We'll be dealing with that in 1.4.

Cheers,

That has not been fixed in 1.7.

Still the same. The German pushback voice actor skips the initial  'Communications are OK" part and just uses "please confirm the brakes are set". Even though 'brakes are set" gets recognised (I see it in the green bar), UGCX is apparently waiting for the full phrase "communications are OK and the brakes are set"

This has been reported multiple times since the initial version. Sigh...

Edited by mikealpha