Sign in to follow this  
byork

Recommended Settings for German Airports

On 3/14/2020 at 9:55 AM, mikealpha said:

This has been reported multiple times since the initial version. Sigh...

I have voiced my concerns since the Alpha build with that line.

The problems are:

1. Keep it generic 

2. Keep it generic for the speech recognition

Bryan is on it but I can totally understand your point - my reaction is the same every time I have to say that utterly useless phrase 😉

Also, I have pushed a suggestion to make the procedures match the real world better, but it didn't made it in V1.7 as the whole dialog has been rebuild.

The rephrasing has to come in the next major then.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

5 hours ago, 30K said:

I have voiced my concerns since the Alpha build with that line.

The problems are:

1. Keep it generic 

2. Keep it generic for the speech recognition

Bryan is on it but I can totally understand your point - my reaction is the same every time I have to say that utterly useless phrase 😉

Also, I have pushed a suggestion to make the procedures match the real world better, but it didn't made it in V1.7 as the whole dialog has been rebuild.

The rephrasing has to come in the next major then.

Yeah, there are many things we want to get into, also there is a topic for example: we would like to change the tow connection as it doesn't also match the real world, when the airplane is to be connected to the towbar. This is a bit more complex, but we want to make it possible too.

spacer.png

On 3/14/2020 at 3:55 AM, mikealpha said:

That has not been fixed in 1.7.

Still the same. The German pushback voice actor skips the initial  'Communications are OK" part and just uses "please confirm the brakes are set". Even though 'brakes are set" gets recognised (I see it in the green bar), UGCX is apparently waiting for the full phrase "communications are OK and the brakes are set"

This has been reported multiple times since the initial version. Sigh...

About this one, I made a correction yesterday, so that now you can use "Brakes are set" (or any similar phrase), to acknoweldge the "communications are okay and the brakes are set" part. I'll test it on today. The way it was programmed was generic, now we are openning it up to met this condition too.

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

About this one, I made a correction yesterday, so that now you can use "Brakes are set" (or any similar phrase), to acknoweldge the "communications are okay and the brakes are set" part. I'll test it on today. The way it was programmed was generic, now we are openning it up to met this condition too.

Excellent, thanks for the quick fix and the information !

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Yes this one is easy...I know you guys reported it but i dont know why it wasnt in the to-do list....I think we missed it with all other tasks sorry for that

spacer.png