Sign in to follow this  
flytrumpet767

Simaddons Octoberfest sale

Hi guys,

Ralph at Simaddons has a 2 week sale on all his Canadian sceneries for FSX and P3D. Discounts of 50 and 60% off are offered.

A great way to add many Canadian airports to your collection.

Cheers!

How old are those FSX sceneries?

Edited by Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I use these in P3dV4 and they are good. Great fps, detail, Select airport coverage from Newfoundland to British Columbia. I've been using these for years starting with FSX. While not quite up to Fly Tampa for example they can be used on all systems and provide a great fps. .As a real world pilot for 40 years in Canada, now retired, I have been into most of the SimAddOns airports and have been very happy with Ralph's creations. Recommended....especially at the sales prices. Dave

http://simaddons.com/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always find his purchase page confusing.  He lists sceneries for P3DV4 and FSX:SE, then refers you to another page for 'older' FSX base packs and expansions.

On the 'older' page FSX stuff isn't on sale, although it is discounted over the FSX:SE stuff, although admittedly you're getting only single airport packages versus bundles.

I should mention that I have owned the FSX base pack since 2017 and have generally been pleased with it.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

Send Ralph an email with any questions. He's always been good about responding to me. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:17 PM, dbw1 said:

I use these in P3dV4 and they are good. Great fps, detail, Select airport coverage from Newfoundland to British Columbia. I've been using these for years starting with FSX. While not quite up to Fly Tampa for example they can be used on all systems and provide a great fps. .As a real world pilot for 40 years in Canada, now retired, I have been into most of the SimAddOns airports and have been very happy with Ralph's creations. Recommended....especially at the sales prices. Dave

http://simaddons.com/

I took advantage of the 60% discount to buy the P3D package complete. I had been considering these airports for a long time but concerned at the price. Very happy with the scenery and grateful for the sale! CYOW, Ottawa, my home area looks great, and so does Inuvik, CYEV. I look forward to visiting the rest!

Rick

• Upvote 1

Somebody needs to tell Simaddons that there are many people who do NOT want to do business with OR pay through Palpay.  Simaddons requires ONLY Palpay.

Also, I do not see screenshot previews of each scenery???????????????

signCopy.jpg