Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Visit to the Rugby World Cup. 26 th Oct.

Can I bag the 12th October flight? If anyone has prepared something I'll stand down.

I've stood down. But I hereby snag the 19th October.

Edited by jt_williams
Changed the Date to Oct 26.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ron, Roman and Gunter. Please take a look at your email inbox.
M

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I have something too.  😊    But it can wait a while.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

2 hours ago, jt_williams said:

I have something too.  😊    But it can wait a while.

Get in line!

The guys sorted it out. Thanks.

1 – Mike : Mojave October 5th
2 – Gunter : Pyrenees October 12th
3 – Roman : Tennessee October 19th
4 – Ron : Japan Rugby World Cup semi-final #1 October 26th 

Next is November 2nd. ... Jeff?

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Yup.  I'll sign up for Nov 2.   All Along the Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix version not the Bob Dylan)

• Like 1

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

It's getting to be like a good restaurant in here. You have to book 5 weeks in advance. 🚾 (What HAVE they done with the bloody smilies?) 

• Like 1

With a little luck the typhoon will have passed by when we go there. I rather suspect that 'Real Weather' wouldn't be looked upon kindly. :unsure:

Now where was I? Ah yes, Japan for the World Rugby Championship (Come on England!  flag-for-england_1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0065And if we go out before the Welsh,

Come on you Taffs!  Welsh-Flag-Emoji.jpg) :biggrin:

Kick off for us is Nagasaki RJFU and we'll do a jinking run up through the islands scoring tries (tidy landings) as we go.

I've put a collection of add-on airports in one bundle as I wouldn't want you to go through what I went through. Have a peer inside the folders as a couple of them are the copy/paste .bgls to 'other' places type things. Get them HERE

Flight plan is HERE

Aircraft: I shall be flying or manhandling, a PMDG 737NGX of Japan airlines so hands off! It's in the PMDG livery manager.

It goes without saying that the men among us will be using REAL weather. I'll say no more. :dry:

I think that's all.

Oops! Copy and paste job coming up:

Particulars

Date and time: October 26, 2019, 1800 UTC

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. Latest version is here. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D)

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

EDIT EDIT! I heard mention of a decent Mt. Fuji scenery. Couldn't find it myself so if anyone can shine a light on it...

How come I never noticed that before? :ohmy:

Oh, I know. 'cos it's new. :rolleyes:

I skip Saturday flights for a just a couple of weeks, then come back to find Ron voluntarily posting 737NGX flight plans??  What on earth did I miss, did Ron lose a bet or something??! Hell must have frozen over! 😋

Looking forward to it, Ron. 👍