Sign in to follow this  
tanker

Carenado B120

F1 GTN pop up works but no can't get it to display in the vc. Ensured my GTN was fully up to date with latest model and also used the installer within the carenado folder. No luck as of yet. 

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Just received an email from Carenado that they have multiple support requests and are addressing the issue.  I also just bought the Carenado C90B an hour ago, and I have the same issue.  This is the 3rd Carenado airplane in a row that I cannot get the Flight1 GTN 750 to install.  I'm done with Carenado.  They have yet to address these airplanes.  So I've wasted over $100 because I only buy airplanes with the GTN 750 integration packages.  No more.  I am so done with Carenado!!!!!

6 hours ago, C130FE said:

Just received an email from Carenado that they have multiple support requests and are addressing the issue.  I also just bought the Carenado C90B an hour ago, and I have the same issue.  This is the 3rd Carenado airplane in a row that I cannot get the Flight1 GTN 750 to install.  I'm done with Carenado.  They have yet to address these airplanes.  So I've wasted over $100 because I only buy airplanes with the GTN 750 integration packages.  No more.  I am so done with Carenado!!!!!

Could always buy the better performing Reality XP GTN 😉

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 AM, FDEdev said:

Figured out how to shut down the engines. Since the the EMB120 doesn't have separate propeller and condition levers, Carenado tied both together. (The condition lever tooltip says 'prop rpm')

You have to use the key command for 'reduce prop RPM' to shut off the fuel flow.

The (red) backstop lever actually exists and the tooltips are even stating engine on and off, but this lever doesn't have any effect.

That said, with the present 'logic' it's impossible to start up and/or shut down the engine in a realistic way 😞

I can get them to sort of do this via the keyboard commands but they keep spinning endlessy in outside view. We’re you able to fully stop them somehow?

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

21 hours ago, C130FE said:

This is the 3rd Carenado airplane in a row that I cannot get the Flight1 GTN 750 to install.  I'm done with Carenado.  They have yet to address these airplanes.

Which other Carenado aircraft have had problems for you with the GTN750? I have almost all of Carenado's aircraft but the EMB120 is the first where I have had an issue with GTN750 function in the VC.

Bill

1 hour ago, scianoir said:

Which other Carenado aircraft have had problems for you with the GTN750? I have almost all of Carenado's aircraft but the EMB120 is the first where I have had an issue with GTN750 function in the VC.

Bill

I just purchased the Carenado C90B, exactly the same problem as the B120.  I also had the same problem with the S340 but after a month of trying I just gave up.  Later I went back and went thru the exact same installation procedure and it worked.  That was in FSX:SE.  I have just switched over to P3D and have not yet tried to install the Flight1GTN 750 yet.  Will do it today and see what happens.

Edited by C130FE

No problems here with either the C90B or SF340 but I am using them in FSX rather than FSX:SE so maybe that, in some way, is making a difference. Hopefully you will be able to get these two sorted out at least, but the EMB120 clearly needs a fix from Carenado.

Bill

23 hours ago, C130FE said:

I am so done with Carenado!!!!!

Reading your above statement makes me wonder why on earth did you buy the C90B nevertheless?

24 minutes ago, FDEdev said:

Reading your above statement makes me wonder why on earth did you buy the C90B nevertheless?

You know I'm asking myself the same question.  Probably because almost every aircraft I own is Carenado/Alabeo.  Didn't have any problem until the last 30 days or so.   I won't be asking that question any more though. 

Edited by C130FE

Carenado have responded that this F1 GTN issue will be fixed in the next release. For those with single digit fps try just clicking on one of the FMS buttons in the VC. This worked for me on the B120 and on the Premier 1A. The Citation CJ2 does not suffer this issue and will run at full FPS without needing to click on the FMS. I also noticed that if I loaded the CJ@ then loaded the Premier or the B120 I did not have the FPS issue. I will report this to Carenado in addition to my earlier GTN ticket. Must be some FMS issue.

Bernie

GTN FIX

Carenado Support, Oct 9, 17:55 -03:

Greetings,

We are going to include the fix for this issue on the next version for this aircraft to be released soon.

Regards,

Carenado.

Regards BJ from Oz

Have you completely uninstalled 1.1 before installing 1.2? The backstop release lever clickspots seem to be working for at least some users.

Cutoff not working from <what I saw. Clickspots have disappeared, cutoff levers are in "off" position (even if the engines are working) and can't be moved. The tooltips are not consistent (left says off, while right says on)... Still yo be fixed .... Tried to modify code and recompile with modelconverterx but x file is very big ....