Sign in to follow this  
Kilo60

Very Impressed w/ Flightbeam KDEN

Here is some promotional statistics for KDEN: https://www.flydenver.com/about/press_kit/cargo

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

I bought FB's KPDX and the airport is good but disappointed the bridges are missing when approaching to land on KPDX. 

I loved the FS9 KPDX and the environment done by FlightZone02 folks... I forget his name now. He gave us not just KPDX but also 4 other smaller airports and the entire zone around KPDX.  I got this working in P3D to some extent but when FB's KPDX was announced, I got the KPDX and removed the FZ02 and now I have just the airport KPDX and nothing else... 

I got spoilt by FZ02.

I love FB's KDEN!

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

7 minutes ago, Manny said:

I bought FB's KPDX and the airport is good but disappointed the bridges are missing when approaching to land on KPDX. 

Due to the fact that Orbx's Pearson Field has the bridges included.
As KPDX and KVUO are both Bill Womack sceneries, why not incentivise people to buy both?
(Possibly contracted to not include them in the subsequent KPDX scenery, who knows?)

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

My hometown airport, always a pleasure coming back home in real life or in P3D. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

i just picked up quito.  It's really nice.  Something different to fly into.  Enjoy the altitude and terrain challenges.  Only FB I don't have is EDDN

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

4 hours ago, micstatic said:

i just picked up quito.  It's really nice.  Something different to fly into.  Enjoy the altitude and terrain challenges.  Only FB I don't have is EDDN

Pity, Quito isn’t on sale. I have all the others.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

I've been on the verge of picking up KPDX for a while now.  The sale makes it a no-brainer!

Scott

Given the sale, I just purchased KPDX and KSFO..I already have KIAD and enjoy it..about to fly a kpdx to ksfo flight and try them out!!

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

1 hour ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Given the sale, I just purchased KPDX and KSFO..I already have KIAD and enjoy it..about to fly a kpdx to ksfo flight and try them out!!

A beautiful flight. I use Megascenery with those and love to sightsee :)

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

45 minutes ago, pgde said:

A beautiful flight. I use Megascenery with those and love to sightsee 🙂

It absolutely was!!! Their KSFO is jaw dropping, they did a fantastic job with it..Wow!!

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.