SAX702

Carenado's B120 is Out. Got it? What do you think?

Yes, I also got a response on the future GTN fix. I must say the B120 does seem to fly nicely. That is from a real pilot (singles up to 8 seaters) who has never flown a turboprop in real life but it does seem nice.

Bernie

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tanker said:

Received a reply from Carenado regarding my ticket on the F1GTN - they say it will be corrected in the next release.

Dale

Thanks Dale, Yes I got the reply as well.

Regards Brian

BJ from OZ

The problem with GTN750 is that if you install Reality XP it will cancel all your F1 GTN750 so will have to wait for update.

V1.1 is out already and seems to have fixed the F1 GTN 750 and several other issues. My fps are now normal as well. See Forum Topic on V1.1. Nice gift of 2 new paints as well. Another release coming soon to fix a few other reported issues.

Bernie

I took the plunge and purchased (V1.1). F1 GTN works no problems and frames are good. I think it is a step up from the SAAB and I'm really enjoying it. I like that you have control over the instrument lights and they're not just flood lit like other Carenado turbo props. The sounds are great too.

After installing the 1.1 update, now the windows are "greyed out" and not able to be seen through. Anyone else?