Sign in to follow this  
fabio2111

New Post on disabling default tug

Hi there,

Since 6 hours I am tryin to reply to your comments from the original post but, for some reason, that post does not allow me to reply. That`s why I m creating this new post.

My reply is below:

Thank you for the replies (and for comment on the path, I need to find the time to do the migration)

I have tried running the .exe (as admin) but no effect. I also noticed I have two version of the vehicle_airport, one as BGL and one with UGCX extension. I have also tried to rename the latter as BGL, re run the .exe but no effect.

I wonder if I should de-install both RX and UGCX, reinstall REX and then UGCX and see if this solve the issue unless you have some other suggestions.

Yours,

Fabio

5 hours ago, byork said:

some other tug created by some other scenery program?

In some (freeware) airport they sometimes put static ground equipment as scenery, so in the airport bgl.
Do you have same problem at all gates and at default airports?

Cheers,
Luc

Luc Jonckheere

MSI Z97 GAMING 5 - Intel Core i7 4790K / 4.4GHz - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO - Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - 2 x Western Digital Black, 2 TB

MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming - Cooler Master V1000

Windows 7 prof/ 64b - FSX sp2 - UTX eur - GEX eur - PMDG 737NGX

In case anyone is wondering... he solved it.

He wrote to me:

In ny case, I think I have found the issue with the default tug. As you rightly pointed, REX was installing its own tug, named VEH_aircraft_pushbackXXX.BGL that, of course, your disabling tool was not detecting (XXX stands for one of the three colour options REX provides). BY renaming it, the pushback tug disappeared (while tugs in other gates, for AI, remain untouched). Maybe you can post in the FAQ something about this if you think it is worth mention.

Good info!, thanks by the report. I didn't know that about REX neither. Thanks again!

Manuel

spacer.png