Prepar3D has a trial period of one month. Satisfied or money refunded. This was one of the factors which encouraged me to move from FSX to v2.3 some years ago. 

Wouldn’t it be great to have the same with MS new kid ? Specially with the incertainty related to streaming for a lot of us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - My YouTube Channel

From what I've seen, read and heard so far, I would pay in full (right now) in return to have full access to test builds, that is just me, very eager to get my hands on that beauty regardless of the heck ups it got, I'm sure it will be ironed out with time, but I want to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

• Like 1

Ali A.

PC: I7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz | ASUS Z87-Pro MB | Dell 30" Monitor | ASUS GTX1080 Ti OC | Intel 256GB x 2  SSD | WD x 2 HD for data and backups | Corsair H110 CPU Cooler | 16GB DDR3 RAM | TrackIR V5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhion | Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Simulator: P3D Pro V4.5. HF2, (Orbx FTX Global + Victor + OLC EU + NA+HD Trees, TE GBS, LOWI, Barcelona CityScene), FSGX2010, (REX SF 3D, EF, WA HD), (FSDT JFK+LAX+ORD+GSX2), (FB DEN+SFO+IAD), (T2G SEA+OTHH), UK2000 EGLL, FlyTampa DXB, BDOaviation JED, Project 79 Abha. FSUIPC5, HiFi AS, UT Live, EZCA3, FSFX Packages 737+777+787, PMDG 737+777+747, QW 787, FSL A320X, Majestic -8, A2A C172.

Additional simulators: X-Plane 11, FSX, FSX-SE, FSW, (all not in use).

57 minutes ago, penta_a said:

From what I've seen, read and heard so far, I would pay in full (right now) in return to have full access to test builds, that is just me, very eager to get my hands on that beauty regardless of the heck ups it got, I'm sure it will be ironed out with time, but I want to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Me too, give me an preorder early Access and im all in 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penta_a said:

I'd join you on that one. I'd take all the bugs it has right now.... can't be much worse than the regular fight with what I have now 🤣... as a person mainly flying airliners I wouldn't even mind having just those three GA planes to being with. Kerbal Space Program is an example of a perfectly executed Early Access route.

• Like 1

Amadeo Araujo

Posted (edited)

There will be a way.

We know it's coming with the XBox game pass. That way you can either buy the full game or buy the gamepass for a month or so and be able to play different games, MSFS included

Edited by france89
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1