Sign in to follow this  
MBY298

After landing Data loading please wait

Hi all,

I have the following problem. After landing, wanting to have a follow me  Car and hitting either the key or going via addons I get Data loading ....Please wait.

But no matter how long I wait I never get the option to call the car. Every time I try again same message.And this at every airport.

What have I done wrong in the setup, please advise

Pieter Veelo

Edited by MBY298

I have the same issue. Tried with stock aircraft (FSX) and with PMDG, and Majestic Q400. All the same result

Hi Brian,

Tested Beta.  Arrival at Athens ( LGAV) RW03L.

At exit A9 follow me appeared as programmed, Started to drive via A, A5 and Z. Perfect. But half way Z it turned into the field and went straight through the buildings to the Gate A3 , witch was requested.

Pieter

Hi Bryan,

Tested at EHAM (as Athens FLYTAMPA)  from RW 18R to Gate D12

V2 to V after that W5 and C Perfect! But then went on B should be A as they drive as on a highway on the right. But again at a certain point turns and goes straight through the building to D12.

I do not know a lot about programming, but I think that at the moment that puts the marshal in place at the gate the car heads straight for him. Hence the sudden manouvre

Pieter

Edited by MBY298

Hi Bryan,

Tested on LCLK (JustSim) Went perfect From RW 04  on B to C changed to L and to Gate 26. With out any problem.

So must be something in Flytampa AFCAD's????

Will try another

Pieter

Hi Bryan,

Tried EDDF (Aerosoft) same problem as Flytampa LGAV and EHAM.

But even extremer after about 200 meters turned into the field and went straight for the gate .From 25L on M21 and as soon as we hit M he forgot about me.

Pieter

Edited by MBY298

Hi Bryan, Tested LEBL (JustSim) all went well except send me through "no entry" but stayed with me to the gate

Pieter