Sign in to follow this  
Alberto Zanot

SLC - Self Loading Cargo - anyone tried it?

I want to use this excellent tool for GA flying with planes of 3 to ~10 Pax. Steve promised to go a bit into this direction also.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

I watched some video's. It does look awesome. I have one question though. Do i need to purchase FSUIPC 7 to be able to use your product?. I ask you because FSUIPC costs 30 euro's.

I look forward to your response.

Greetings.

6 hours ago, Razor_1965 said:

I watched some video's. It does look awesome. I have one question though. Do i need to purchase FSUIPC 7 to be able to use your product?. I ask you because FSUIPC costs 30 euro's.

I look forward to your response.

Greetings.

It works with you having to register FSUIPC... You only need to pay if you register it (registration provides added functionality, with I have never needed so far)... otherwise it is free and SLC works no problem on the free version...

Edited by Gadget FPV

Faisal Niazi

So currently this product has a few issues and v1.6 has been touted for a long time but is yet to be realized.  If you ask any questions abouts its release FPVSteve will ban you from the discord channel and remove your paid account.  Personally if you have paid for this I dont think its unreasonable to ask when something is going to be released but he has a different opinion

43 minutes ago, AirbusPaul said:

So currently this product has a few issues and v1.6 has been touted for a long time but is yet to be realized.  If you ask any questions abouts its release FPVSteve will ban you from the discord channel and remove your paid account.  Personally if you have paid for this I dont think its unreasonable to ask when something is going to be released but he has a different opinion

Whilst I'm not familiar with being banned for asking questons, no doubt the developed has been high on talk and low on delivery. The much discussed (by him) 1.6 update has been "coming soon" for almost 12 months. He has frequently missed his own self imposed release dates.  If I wasn't already a user I'd steer clear and go with PACX

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

23 hours ago, Flyinggok said:

Using it every flight. Worth and funny 🙂

Thats great but doesnt get passed the fact it is buggy and v1.6 has been touted for over 9 months now with FPVSteve setting his own released dates and missing those too as stated by the poster above

On 10/14/2021 at 6:47 AM, AirbusPaul said:

Thats great but doesnt get passed the fact it is buggy and v1.6 has been touted for over 9 months now with FPVSteve setting his own released dates and missing those too as stated by the poster above

True. I cant say anything to the bugs I have not recognized really much. Yeah I think the problem is, that he but always more and more in 1.6 😄 I guess 1.6 will be a 2.0 version 🙂 which is great but I would like to see 1.6 coming and more little updates with features to be add later on.

Anyway, I like it 🙂

Edited by Flyinggok

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

1 hour ago, Flyinggok said:

Just check this out:)

That is pretty cool.

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

This post is old but, just to let people looking for something similar to fspassengers that don`t like being scammed, it hasn`t been updated since 2020 and the owner (on permanent vacation since then) disabled the discord so people wouldn`t complain. Buy at your own risk or buy PACX from a more reputable company like TFDi.

59 minutes ago, joca133 said:

This post is old but, just to let people looking for something similar to fspassengers that don`t like being scammed, it hasn`t been updated since 2020 and the owner (on permanent vacation since then) disabled the discord so people wouldn`t complain. Buy at your own risk or buy PACX from a more reputable company like TFDi.

Stop posting word not allowed if you don't know the truth.

Everybody can check the SLC Discord channel in Work in Progress. There are recent posts and the last one with the final steps for 1.6 was updated recently.

1.6 is beeing in dev and it will be a huge updatem including voice interaction with cabin and so on....

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

12 hours ago, Flyinggok said:

Stop posting word not allowed if you don't know the truth.

Everybody can check the SLC Discord channel in Work in Progress. There are recent posts and the last one with the final steps for 1.6 was updated recently.

1.6 is beeing in dev and it will be a huge updatem including voice interaction with cabin and so on....

The SLC developer closed all most all channels on his discord seemingly out of frustration that people where trying to hold him to account for his own missed delivery dates. His last “update” is mid December and provides nothing new or any realistic prospect of a release timeframe. All of which would be fine if old mate hadn’t been banging on about it for the past 13 months, giving (and then missing) release dates. 

The whole sage is a joke.

• Like 3

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

3 hours ago, KL Oo said:

The whole sage is a joke.

..unfortunately, I also believe that this SLC-guy is screwing us all......

regards

ggerolamo

• Like 1

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

He's maybe a friend of Ben from Airline2Sim 😅 Evaporate... I bought in earlier days SLC but right now and waiting for the 1.6 update in "two more weeks" or "the waiting is almost over now"....just blablabla the best choices is now PACX.

• Like 1