Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the EMB120

Glad to hear that 🙂
Here's the next 120, one of the few still operated in the western world. What makes it great for sim-operations is that it is regularly chartered all around Europe.

HA-FAI
Download

hafai.png

• Upvote 2

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

I’d love to see some Aussie repaints for it. Maybe I’d have a go at them once I get more familiar with the Embraers textures. Carenados tails always leave me frustrated in repainting and getting everything to align

Air North has been making good use of them over the years.Embraer_EMB_120_(Airnorth)_VH-ANJ_(67866

Another lovely colourful livery out there is for InterCaribbean  airways

intercaribbean.jpg

• Like 1

One of the last main operators (the red line on the windshield looks pretty cool)67946_1569075894.jpg

11219_1498159295.jpg

The idea of doing cargo/mail flights with this is pretty exiting

• Like 1

Very nice livery, but those fine lines in the back run through an area that has bigger distortions than the lines' widths.
It's probably doable but would take the time of 10 normal repaints.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

I like the charme of run down freighter conversions (at least in the sim), so here's one which flew for SkyWest before it was converted and obtained by Berry Aviation.

N561SW
Download
n561sw.png

Note to other repainters:
I've created a windowkit for you to generate your own cargo versions just like with a few prior Carenado releases.
It will be released soon, if you want it before, please contact me to avoid duplicate cargo repaints. I will give you the link and a list of cargo paints I have already created.

Edited by Flieger-Marius
  • Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png