Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

ChasePlane and Honeycomb Flight Controls

Hi,

I received my Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls / Yoke and I am trying to integrate it with ChasePlane.

I have installed a  Saitek X52 Professional HOTAS and used the side-stick POV for (P0 - tilt up, P180 - tilt down, P270 - pan left & P90 - pan right); the B5 button for (Toggle IN/Out Camera) and the buttons B22 / B20 button for (Previous Preset / Next/Preset).

Is there a way to save this assignment/profile for flying with the side-stick (Airbus) and loading a different assignment/profile for the Alpha Yoke when I fly a Boeing aircraft.

Thanks for answer and help

Brgds

Juergen Mader

Hi,

Anyone have any suggestions how to solve this issue.

At present I have to use the sidestick (for ChasePlane) as well as the yoke (for A/C control).So these items take up a lot of desk space!

I have also sent an e-mail to ChasePlane with no reply.

Thanks for help / reply

Brgds

Juergen Mader

AFAIK , ChasePlane doesn't permit multiple devices assigning the same buttons, axis, key presses, etc  Also, no provision to switch profiles. 

One of the limitations in an otherwise excellent add-on.

Ernie

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

Hi Ernie,

It sounds like you have or had a similar situation.

Did you contact Keven Menard?

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader

2 hours ago, Juergen said:

Hi Ernie,

It sounds like you have or had a similar situation.

Did you contact Keven Menard?

Thanks

Just posted on the forum, not an email contact.

The question has also been asked by others with varying scenarios and I don't think that anyone has received a response.  Although I could be wrong.

Ernest Pergrem

Here is the reply given via email:

Right now, ChasePlane only supports 1 joystick assignments. If one of your controller supports macros, you might want to assign one of those buttons to a keyboard key and funnel in through there.

Some users are using vJoy to simulate a controller and funnel both through there

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

Thanks Keven for reply.

Does anyone  use "vJoy" and is interested in shareing what's involved to making it work?

Anyone useing a Saitek X52 Professional and a Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke and has both working with ChasePlane?

Thanks for help

Brgds

Juergen Mader