Sign in to follow this  
CaptainNick

Short 120 Review video

On 10/10/2019 at 7:42 AM, CaptainNick said:

Thanks for the review Nick. You've almost convinced me to take the plunge and buy it..... Does it have the annoying bug where the propellers continue to spin after shut down?

Edited by mdreyer

Murray Dreyer

Hi Nick. Just wondering. Are you using the latest version of P3D? I went back to hotfix 1 and have corrupt textures on the top of the fuselage and engines.

Regards Dave.

8 hours ago, dfeldman said:

Hi Nick. Just wondering. Are you using the latest version of P3D? I went back to hotfix 1 and have corrupt textures on the top of the fuselage and engines.

Regards Dave.

I am actually using 4.5 hot fix 1. Have not swapped yet due to PTA not being updated

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

20 minutes ago, CaptainNick said:

When you say you went back, where you running hf2 and then rolled back or?

Yes I was running HF 2. I then went back to HF 1 because of problems with my ORBX scenery. I have also tried deleting shaders and I tried the original P3D shaders.

Dave.