Sign in to follow this  
cosnowboarder_777

Install Failure P3D 4.5

Hello Keven,

have solved the matter. 

1. as I thought it has possibly to do with the lately new install of PMDG 737NGXu I de-installed that bird

2. I then also - just to be safe - deinstalled in P3DV4.5 ...\Simojects all PMDG 737NGXu directories.

3. then checked VFX central, but still had the same situation with the PMDG 737NGX VFX-central immersion install not working and with error message

4. then deleted in P3DV4.5 ...\Simobjects all PMDG 737NGX directories

5. played back from a saved HD-image from some 2 weeks ago the ...simobjects PMDG 737NGX directories into P3DV4.5...\simobjects

6. checked VFX central and could install and apply the 737 immersion, then checked in flight simulator and immersion for 737NGX again working

7. Installed PMDG NGXu again.

8. checked VFX-central, for the 737NGX settings and immersion application. No errors and that worked.

9. checked inside flight simulator 737NGX in bad weather and immersion effects worked. 

So it must have been a corrupt entry in the P3DV4.5...simobjects\NGX directories which made the problem.