First time I have had an issue with the any of the immerisons. I get this error when I sign in to VFX central. Tried reinstalling but gives this same error every time.

Installation Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at A.D.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Edited by cosnowboarder_777
update title

I can tell you what the error means, but I can't tell you why you're getting it.  

"Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." ... this happens when you cycle thru a collection of objects and attempt to add or remove an object from the collection which then invalidates the reference order of the collection making it impossible to complete the cycle.

Keven will have to chime in on this, but did you install or uninstall or update PMDG 737 recently?  I'd recommend you uninstall 737 immersion and then re-install it again.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, thanks for  the response. I had to reinstall all my PMDG products after the last P3d update. The operations center wasn't showing any of my aircraft. I have all the immersion packs for all the PMDG aircraft and they all installed just fine including the 737. When I opened VFX central to do the 787 update, it came out with that error. It shows that 737 immersion is not installed now. Every time I try to reinstall it, that error comes up and it says failed to install. Is there something maybe left over in the 737 folders that needs to manually deleted?

6 hours ago, cosnowboarder_777 said:

When I opened VFX central to do the 787 update, it came out with that error.

QW 787? Confused, thought you're working PMDG 737?

Cheers, Rob.

Have you uninstalled the 737-600/700 from your setup (in any of your installed sim)?

We have seen a few instances where leftover files would cause an issue when reinstalling/updating 737 Immersion

4 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

QW 787? Confused, thought you're working PMDG 737?

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, I was just saying I was opening VFX central to do the new update for the 787 when the error surfaced. the two are completely unrelated. I don't open it unless there is an update to be done, 

3 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Have you uninstalled the 737-600/700 from your setup (in any of your installed sim)?

We have seen a few instances where leftover files would cause an issue when reinstalling/updating 737 Immersion

Hi Keven, that is correct. There seems to be an error that pops up from time to time in the PMDG operations center where your aircraft no longer showed up. This is what prompted the reinstall of all my products. Is there some files I can manually delete to fix the issue or do I need to uninstall the 737, delete any leftover files and start over?