Sign in to follow this  
cepact

Some lucky people among us will be flying on this sim in 2 weeks

Microsoft- pick me.  I promise that I'll delete my Avsim account if I get in:-)

12 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

Microsoft- pick me.  I promise that I'll delete my Avsim account if I get in:-)

Your system is to good. They're not going to pick you! 😝🤣

Edited by Avidean

I would suggest that MS to allow every one that signed for the insider  program to try at least first alpha release of the new sim, just to feel it and enjoy it as did every one with the all released videos, then things can change with future releases to be as needed.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

They would be hard pushed to be as lucky as I have been over the past week :blink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

MS are being very generous with the released videos.

I hope they give permission for the Alpha Testers to produce videos also...  Maybe overlay "Alpha Version X.XXX dd/mm/yyyy" so it's clear the video is from an Alpha.

I really want to see SE Asia, especially the Philippines, RPLL and Manila, maybe RPVK and RPCT, Boracay.

Come on MS, you can do it, "me love you long time".

• Like 1

Matthew S

From my experience with previous Microsoft games related Alpha tests I was not allowed to share anything (NDA). Also, when you're selected you're set for later versions. The goal is to gradually allow more and more people to access the Alpha and later on Beta.

Edited by simtom

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

6 hours ago, penta_a said:

I would suggest that MS to allow every one that signed for the insider  program to try at least first alpha release of the new sim, just to feel it and enjoy it as did every one with the all released videos, then things can change with future releases to be as needed.

It will likely end up being the exact opposite of this. I suspect the first wave will be quite small, with subsequent builds going out to more and more users. At this stage, it's very possible the game won't even run on some systems for whatever reason(s). Solving major issues with a smaller audience early on makes rolling out to larger groups down the road easier/more useful, as they can focus on stuff like server stress testing and the overall user experience once the game is more stable/functional. It's also good to ensure the feedback system is well organized and working as intended before getting too many users flooding it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Brandon Filer