Sign in to follow this  
dfeldman

Corrupt Textures

7 hours ago, flyandive said:

Having the exact same problem. Their support suggested a few fixes but none of them worked.

They told me to uninstall. Then download the plane again and have another go. We'll see what happens.

Dave.

I had this problem.  The B120 was the first airplane i downloaded with full PBR.  Long story short, I had to uninstall and then install  Prepar3D V4 Academic Client as well as Prepar3D V4 Academic Content.  P3d will ask if you want to un register your product.  Choose NO.   I also had to update my flight1 GTN as well as my active sky after the new install.  

5 hours ago, flyuthere said:

I had this problem.  The B120 was the first airplane i downloaded with full PBR.  Long story short, I had to uninstall and then install  Prepar3D V4 Academic Client as well as Prepar3D V4 Academic Content.  P3d will ask if you want to un register your product.  Choose NO.   I also had to update my flight1 GTN as well as my active sky after the new install.  

Ok thank you I will try this. 

Dave.

I had a similar issue on installing the Brasilia today. Updated GeForce drivers, reinstalled P3D, reinstalled the aircraft - same issue. Checked graphic settings and HDR was checked off ( from FlyInside VR override settings ). Checked HDR on. Fixed it.

41 minutes ago, brent.houston said:

I had a similar issue on installing the Brasilia today. Updated GeForce drivers, reinstalled P3D, reinstalled the aircraft - same issue. Checked graphic settings and HDR was checked off ( from FlyInside VR override settings ). Checked HDR on. Fixed it.

Thank you Brent. Unfortunately it didn't work. 

Dave.

This is definitely a PBR issue.

What is the exact version of your sims client?
What are your lightning settings?
Do you have any addon that manipulates PBR settings?
Do you have any addon that manipulates shaders?

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Flieger-Marius said:

This is definitely a PBR issue.

What is the exact version of your sims client?
What are your lightning settings?
Do you have any addon that manipulates PBR settings?
Do you have any addon that manipulates shaders?

Hi Marius. 

Y46kwaq.png

I have tried HDR on and off. I use PTA. I have installed the default shaders to test this problem. I have Carenados ATR (it is PBR?) and it works fine. No anomalies.

When I can get to a better internet connection I am going to download the content update and try that.

Dave.

9 hours ago, dfeldman said:

When I can get to a better internet connection I am going to download the content update and try that.

That's what I would have suggested, too. PBR shaders might have been part of the Content.

When PTA is set to default shaders it should not have an impact either. So that's ruled out.
Maybe you could try different settings for "Dynamic Reflections", as well.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

That's what I would have suggested, too. PBR shaders might have been part of the Content.

When PTA is set to default shaders it should not have an impact either. So that's ruled out.
Maybe you could try different settings for "Dynamic Reflections", as well.

Yes I have tried dynamic reflections but no luck. I bet it's that content update. By the way thank you for all your repaints!

Dave. 

29 minutes ago, dfeldman said:

Yes I have tried dynamic reflections but no luck. I bet it's that content update. By the way thank you for all your repaints!

Dave. 

Thank you Dave and yes, my money is on that, as well. Good luck!

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

I got mine working by reinstalling the client and content updaters. Sadly this has caused other issues with other addons. Gradually re-installing those and I’ve gotten most working except active sky. I re-installed the latest version of that but now I get an error that says sim connect is not up to date. Currently working on trying to fix that now.

Glad to hear it worked!

V4.4 brought a simconnect update, so you need the newest Version of Active Sky for that now, as well.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png