Sign in to follow this  
jaytee73

aircrafts in MS 2020

I haven't noticed in this 2020 thread - that anyone commented on the aircraft that MS will include in the sim.

Somewhere in the last 2 days I saw a video showing all the A/Cs that will be included in the sim - butr now I cant find it.

Now scenery is one thing - but the aircraft is another - and I want to fly some of those shown - I have never seen before.

One of the a/c is vaguely similar to my Carenado PA 46 Malibu and it appears in quite few of the early photos and videos that MS have been issuing.

It is the Socata TBM 900 - a French aircraft by Daher and is on the X-Aviation web site @ $US 64.95 and looks to be a beauty and it's currently

down for Xplane 11.

I might just get out the plastic ang get some practice in before the big 2020 day -but then again - its so much like my Malibu in the cockpit - and then again

it is only on my PD3R and not my Xplane.

Edited by jaytee73
title spell

Since Asobo is a french company, it sounds quite posible that a french airplane (the Socata) will be included and also an Airbus.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Usually only the French believe that Airbus is a French company 😉

There will be a few French aircraft. At least  the CAP10, TBM 900 and the DR 400. 

btw. this is the actual aircraft list:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8Acz8KT5E

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 3

I wonder whether they will add the G3000 and the auto throttle of the 940 ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

GA aircraft with 2-3 airliners .

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

12 hours ago, rjfry said:

GA aircraft with 2-3 airliners .

Where do you get 2-3 airliners? Based on FSX? The only definitive thing we've seen is the A320.

Avsim member since 2002. 1000+ posts on old account.

1 hour ago, Coneman said:

Where do you get 2-3 airliners? Based on FSX? The only definitive thing we've seen is the A320.

it`s just a guess an airliner could be an MD or 737. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I realize that it's too early for the complete aircraft list...but what about Military aircraft, carriers?? If they did it in FSX, I would think they would include Military.

Thanks.

Mike 

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Sukhoi Superjet 100

Antonov AN12-225

A well done native Concorde

British Aerospace BAE 146-200

Yakovlev Yak 42D

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

From the first reviews made available at the end of september, they said that when the game will be released, the number of aircraft will be limited.
If I remember correctly (I'll try to find a reference), I think they specified for sure the C172, the C208, the DR400 and the TBM 930. (probably they are still working on the other planes showed in the link above, but this is my guess). 

On later stages, their plan is to add more aircrafts.

At this link: https://fselite.net/originals/hands-on-with-the-new-microsoft-flight-simulator/ there is confirmation for the Cessna 172, the TBM 930 and the Mudry CAP 10.
At this link: http://inspire.eaa.org/2019/09/30/an-inside-look-at-microsofts-newest-flight-simulator/ it is cited the DR400 (it seems that people invited in Seattle tested different aircraft).
I still need to find the reference for the Cessna 208 and for the first sentence.

Edited by Mirach
Add link reference

i9-11900K (5.3 GHz), 64 GB RAM (DDR4 3600), RTX 3070, 1 TB (M.2 SSD). Windows 10 Pro. Installed Sims: MSFS 2020.

I want my avatar aircraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: LOL!

Edited by jpc55
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, andyjohnston.net said:

If they make it all GA,

What gave you that idea? :blink:

3 minutes ago, jpc55 said:

What gave you that idea? :blink:

The fact that all the confirmed aircraft are GA.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]