Sign in to follow this  
jaytee73

aircrafts in MS 2020

OK, then what part of (a work in progress) don't you understand? :mellow: I'm reasonable sure there will be some go fast jets. :smile:

Edited by jpc55

3 hours ago, andyjohnston.net said:

If they make it all GA, no matter how pretty, it'll be as big a flop as Flight or FSW.

When has an A320 Neo become classified as a GA?

• Like 4

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If they make it all GA, no matter how pretty, it'll be as big a flop as Flight or FSW.

🤷‍♂️

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

The fact that all the confirmed aircraft are GA.

Microsoft have stated repeatedly that big and small jets will be in the sim, and a turboprop and 320 was shown in the trailer. Relax!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm secretly hoping that Microsoft is partnering with some expert 3rd party developers to incorporate top spec big jet aircraft in the release.

• Like 1

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

I think GA is pretty well covered. Airliners not so much. I dont believe we need them all . But 1 from each would be beneficial.  

1. Short- embraer, Crj

2. Medium - a320, 737

3. Long haul - 777, a350 xwb

• Upvote 2

On the 4K photo with the DA-62 landing in the sunset, if you zoom in to the apron next to the left runway threshold, you can clearly see some 747s parked there. Can't tell if they are -400 or -8i. I wonder why airliners were not as present as the rest of the GA aircraft in all the photos and videos MS has shown so far.

11 minutes ago, A3bilbaNEO said:

I wonder why airliners were not as present as the rest of the GA aircraft in all the photos and videos MS has shown so far.

Since they are focusing so much on VFR flight, that would be experienced the most by GA aircraft. It makes sense that is what they would develop first. Definitely hope they flesh out the larger side a little more though.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, andyjohnston.net said:

The fact that all the confirmed aircraft are GA.

Nobody confirmed anything yet. 

Happy enough with the selection of GA aircraft already included as per:

Need quality payware aircraft to become available for the airliners.
As interesting and pretty the Asobo A320neo looks, I can't imagine it being better than the FF A320 or ToLiss A319. Definitely not better than the FSLabs Airbus.

We also need the Boeing jets, so likely to be PMDG and possibly QualityWings.

Maybe we get lucky and a Zibo-style mod is made by a passionate gamer, but I would love to see Majestic bring the Dash 8 to MSFS.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

With all this talk and wish list for the big Commercials - lose not the sight that if it wasn't for MS in the early days

- ie if you are old enough to remember - Microsoft were the first to give you the chance to fly a 747 or a Biz jet!

2 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

During the Global Preview Event the people had three GA's to fly with: I think we can call those three confirmed? Would be odd if MS decided to leave them out of the final sim. 😉 

True, I'll give you that. But I'll stick to my guns and say nothing is confirmed until its released. 

• Like 2

@jaytee73 Don't believe the list of known aircraft has changed since mid August

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg