Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

TFDi Design 717 ISFD

How do I change the barometric pressure on the IFSD from InHg to HPa?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On a side note......how do I pushback in this plane? I am in the "Ready to Fly" configuration, but the normal "Ctrl+P" pushback command does not work??

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks. Can you help me with my other question about pushback?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well, that's very strange. I just tested it again, and it seems that "Shift+P" does not work in VC (F9) mode, but it does work in 2D (F10), Spot View (F11) and Top Down (F12) mode :huh: Interestingly, if I use my joystick hat switch to look left or right in 2D mode, I get a VC view in that direction......and the plane comes to a stop!! It seems like any VC view is disabling pushback mode.....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

44 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Well, that's very strange. I just tested it again, and it seems that "Shift+P" does not work in VC (F9) mode, but it does work in 2D (F10), Spot View (F11) and Top Down (F12) mode :huh: Interestingly, if I use my joystick hat switch to look left or right in 2D mode, I get a VC view in that direction......and the plane comes to a stop!! It seems like any VC view is disabling pushback mode.....

Works fine here. Shift +P in VC. Are you using a 3rd party addon like Chaseplane, or EZDOK?

No, I am not using anything like that. Pushback works perfectly fine with all of my other airliners (PMDG and QW).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Further investigation has revealed that pushback works in VC mode when loading the aircraft directly from the selection screen. However, something happens during set up (date/time/weather/displays/views etc) that results in subsequent pushback problems. I am going to conduct further tests to see if I can isolate what is happening....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Further investigation has revealed that pushback works in VC mode when loading the aircraft directly from the selection screen. However, something happens during set up (date/time/weather/displays/views etc) that results in subsequent pushback problems. I am going to conduct further tests to see if I can isolate what is happening....

Yes beware of setting up the 717 in a different way, when I do the changes you have described my engines are not initialized correctly to a point they are not responsive at all.

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I have been wondering if it has anything to do with setting up the Spot View angle. The reason I say that is because there is apparently a known CTD issue with this plane when selecting external view mode. My simulator has not crashed after switching to Spot View, but it may be causing different issues. I deliberately avoided any views other than VC mode when I set up a scenario last night, so I will check to see if pushback works tonight.

As for your comment above....no wonder some people think that this software is an unfinished BETA version :blink:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

44 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I have been wondering if it has anything to do with setting up the Spot View angle. The reason I say that is because there is apparently a known CTD issue with this plane when selecting external view mode. My simulator has not crashed after switching to Spot View, but it may be causing different issues. I deliberately avoided any views other than VC mode when I set up a scenario last night, so I will check to see if pushback works tonight.

As for your comment above....no wonder some people think that this software is an unfinished BETA version :blink:

It could be it. I never change views with this plane because of the CTDs. Maybe that’s why I have had no issues with pushback.

Edited by nam1394

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205