Have logged into the app.aurasim.com site. Select the Performance button. Message indicates that "You do not have active subscription. Please go to AuraSim website and active subscription for your account."

I already have a subscription so whats going on.

Thanks

Ian

Hi. I posted this issue over a week ago and as yet no responce from the company. They were quick enough to take my money but it appears the support for their product is a little lacking. Once again I have an active subscription for Aurasim but the app says I don't. If it's not too much trouble could I get a responce and more important can it be fixed.

Thank you.

Ian

I still have not had any responce from Airline2sim. Is this company still in business. The web site is still live but they have not responded to my issue. It's been more than 3 weeks now with since I raised this issue. Is that beyond a resonable amout of time to wait for some sort of responce? Can anyone who knows Ben please ask him to respond so that I can continue using the product that I have paid for. Is this an official Airline2sim support forum or just a community resourse with no technical help from the compay?