Sign in to follow this  
kevinmdavis2010

PSXT Load From File Folder

Hi, 

I've been using PSXT for a long time now, but I'm trying to load the 64 bit version for P3D4.   I tried sending the shortcut to my desktop, but when I click it, I get a message saying that I have to open it from the root folder.  Why is it doing that?  

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

PSXT must be run from the PSXseeconTraffic folder otherwise ot cannot find its subfolders such as data.

Of course you can use a shortcut to PSXT at your desktop, but make sure you set the target location to the PSXseeconTraffic folder (Start in : ).

Btw you better use the start batchjob. Create a short cut to that batchjob and put it at your desktop.

Edited by kiek