Sign in to follow this  
CB_Pilot

Flickering GTN750 Screen: Nvidia SLI 436.48 bug (resolved)

I've been using the GTN750 if FSX:SE for about 10 months now and its been good, especially in my A2A C182. Today the GTN750 screen started flickering and I cant stop it. All the functionality remains - it just flickers incessantly. I've tried repairing the four Simconnect modules, resetting the C182 gauges and re-setting the C182 gauges to original. I've also put the GTN into aircraft that I haven't previously installed it to. Whenever I try to reconfigure the GTN750 again, in any aircraft, the 750 screen flickers.

I'd be grateful for any suggestion as to what might be causing the GTN750 screen flickering on the unit and how I might fix it and avoid it in future. Thank you.

Best regards

Rupert

Thank you. I hadn’t found that topic in my searching. I’ll reinstall an older NVidia driver version and advise results.

Best regards

Rupert

This confirms the findings from the others with an SLI setup. This most likely is a bug in the latest Nvidia drivers because we're certainly not doing anything special with the graphics and as a matter of fact the whole graphics code hasn't changed much at all for more than a year.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)