Sign in to follow this  
swissaviation

missing groundtextures at Orbx ESSA

Hello there!

I've got a major issue respective the groundtexture of Orbx ESSA is missing completely. Instead, there's a kind of a low-resolution sateliteimage visible. Further I noticed all sode based components disappeared aswell.

Current P3D V4 version has been installed.

Kind regards and thanks for your help,

Aaron

You are probably missing Orbx Object Flow, so reinstall it or ESSA scenery, that should get it sorted

Edited by MPL

Mikael Leinonen

Still experiencing no improvement. This issue actually has appeared since I totally reinstalled my sim; does this mabye causing some inconvenience?

Edited by swissaviation

I used to have the exact same problem. I recommend uninstalling it completely and reinstalling using the new ORBX Central and not FTX Central as that is not used anymore for installing products

Since I've already used the current ORBX Central for reinstalling it, the question is if this application is causing the inconvenience. Anyway I''ve tried your recommandation. Problem hasn't got sloved completely. The Sode-Jetways popped up again. However, the ground texture problem remains unsolved.