Sign in to follow this  
MattDavies

PTA v2.67 now available - Prepar3D HF2 Compatibility

Hi @Navigator43,

that's what i tried too, but the textures of all the AI-Planes are unrealistically dark.

Don't know how to avoid/correct that issue.

Regards 

Edited by Wennmacher

58 minutes ago, Wennmacher said:

Hi @Navigator43,

that's what i tried too, but the textures of all the AI-Planes are unrealistically dark.

Don't know how to avoid/correct that issue.

Regards 

What preset are you using, R and D seems like the best one.

• Like 1

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I finally had some time to download the latest version of PTA and I'm getting the same error message. All I updated was client. Did not update content or scenery of P3D v4.5 HF2.

Update: Followed Matt's post and all is good now. No errors after deleting shaders folder and running Client repair.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

47 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Update: Followed Matt's post and all is good now. No errors after deleting shaders folder and running Client repair.

Which post?

I am getting three errors:
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

heres what I did. Same issue as yours. 

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

8 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Which post?

ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

All I did was delete the shaders folder in the main P3D v4, then ran a client repair.

Deleted my old PTA 2.66 and extracted latest version. Ran it and had no errors. Applied Gerard's latest PTA preset and it's working well.

Let me know if you got it fixed.

9 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Which post?

I got it fixed. Delete shaders, reinstalled the hotfix, reapplied the PTA tweak and I'm all set.

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Matt - 

Quick note of THANKS !!    2.67 with the 'Matt preset' and some rex cloud textures ....wow, everything is looking great.  And I am picky, and own everything out there....xxx_FORCE, Env_all, etc etc.   I reinstalled HF2 to clear out some junk, then simply used Rex's cloud and sky textures (but not their water).  With PTA 267 & your preset, Rex clouds and stock water, I am happy as ever.  The sim looks fantastic and the way you've handled the cloud lighting is absolutely wonderful  ....much appreciated.  

P3D 45 HF2 ; PTA 267 + Matt preset July '19 ; REX 4 texture direct for clouds & sky ; AS16 (but not ASCA).  WINNER !! Finally.....

John

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

@MattDavies

I purchased yesterday the PTA and the download link is not working. I keep getting this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>UserProjectAccountProblem</Code>
<Message>The project to be billed is associated with a delinquent billing account.</Message>
<Details>The billing account for the owning project is disabled in state delinquent</Details>
</Error>

I am trying to get the 2.67 version for hotfix 2. 

I sent a message via the contact us link and then an email to support (that came back) as address not found. 

Thank you in advance for your help in that matter

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.