hi today i bought a used saitek pro flight yoke with throttle. I have a problem with my ailerons axis. Everything is set up in FSUIPC (calibration, axis, buttons) with deleted assigments in p3d(4.4). Everything seems to working fine besides one thing - when i turn yoke to the right it starts shaking some times. I could see ailerons shaking/vibrating form outside view and from virtual cockpit. It happens often when turning yoke (aileron axis) to the right and keep it in turn for 1-2 sec. Saitek is connected direct to usb in pc. Delta in FSUIPC is in default state 256 and default fsuipc sensitivity. Tried rebuild p3d.cfg and setup all in stock p3d controls. It happ[ens on all default and pmdg planes. Trying calibration from win10. Ist it broken ? Thanks

2 hours ago, darrro87 said:

hi today i bought a used saitek pro flight yoke with throttle. I have a problem with my ailerons axis. Everything is set up in FSUIPC (calibration, axis, buttons) with deleted assigments in p3d(4.4).

Since you are running your controls through FSUIPC, check under the P3D Options/Contols/Axis Assignments tab that P3D shows Joystick Controllers are currently DISABLED as show below.  FSX had a habit of re-enabling controllers 'on its own' from time to time. I haven't seen this in P3D, however.

Al

4112c89e4f.JPG

Edited by ark

hi, controllers are disabled. Trying to change some options about ailerons axis - trying options "send to fs normal axis", "send to fsuipc calibration... ". Nothing helps - right turn = flickering 

14 hours ago, ark said:

FSX had a habit of re-enabling controllers 'on its own' from time to time. I haven't seen this in P3D, however.

It can still happen in P3D as well.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It can still happen in P3D as well.

Ah, good to know. Thanks Dave.

Al

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darrro87 said:

Good to know but this is not a resolution for me 🙂

Well, yeah, of course. I'm sure you're a bit frustrated, but people can still answer other questions and address other issues.

If you are unable to resolve your issue via software, then chances are you have an ill internal wiring issue or the pot for that axis is dirty or has started to go bad.  I no longer hzve the site, but if you search for Saitek Yoke Replacement Pot you should be able to get the ingormation necessary to order a replacement Pot.

Alternatjvely, picking up a Honeycomb Yoke is a great idea. I've been using one since June and its incredible compared to any yoke I've used including the Saitek.

Bedt wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.